i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tagging fun and some firsts fun too...

okay so i'm not picking up toys. instead i'm having fun. amelya is doing her 'school books' and i decided toys can wait. so i was 'tagged' awhile back and now i'm going to do it....



this 'award' *my first by the way!! thanks Beth (http://www.theparmerfamily.blogspot.com/)* so...

Here are the rules:
Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award.


Publish these rules

Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.

Grant the prize to 6 people.

My answers -

6 Things I Value:

1. My relationship with Jesus

2. Shaun

3. My babies (Amelya, Breigh, Caitlyn, Dustin)

4. the rest of my family

5. my friends, especially my mommy ones who can relate so well with me

6. quiet times


6 Things I do not support:

1. Mean People

2. Parents who are afraid to discipline their children

3. Mean Kids, especially that mean girl at mcdonald's today, leave my amelya alone

4. Fighting

5. leaving the cover off of markers...argh. i do not like that.

6. cutting of gum out of hair, breigh did that yesterday. i did the cutting she did the gumming.


Ill pass this on to:

my lovely sister...Amy http://agk11808.blogspot.com/

my lovely cousin...Ashley http://journalattemptonemillion.blogspot.com/

and my lovely blogging buddies:

Danielle http://breckheimerfamily.blogspot.com/

Jess http://jandjkeys.blogspot.com/

City Mom AND Country Mom http://citymomcountrymom.blogspot.com/

I'm not 'all cool' and don't know how to just make your names the links...sorry. but have fun anyways...

And Renee over at http://www.myspecialks.com/ did this fun post today...so i thought i would too. obviously i'm still trying to get out of picking up my house...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jessie. And my mom wasn't home to take pictures, and got all mad because we didn't take 'good' ones...lol...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?YUCK! It was Kessler's or something. All I remember it was burning all the way down and burned my chin too. I'm so glad I don't drink.

4. What was your FIRST job?Babysitting. I babysat these two kids from the time I was 12 until I got married, at 20. My first 'real' job was a bagger at the grocery store. I was so happy when I got moved to Check-out. I 'dreamed' of that since I was little, I soon learned it was not as cool as I thought!

5. What was your FIRST car? Pontiac Grand Prix. It was a funny teal color, but it was MINE!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Melissa

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Which time this morning? I was up at Midnight with Amelya (just to cover her up) 230 to feed Dustin, 5ish to cover up Amelya again, 530 to feed Dustin again, 6ish hoping Caitlyn would go back to sleep, she did. and finally 745 when Breigh and Amelya woke up.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?Mrs. Schweitzer. I thought it was cool that she had the same last name as my great-grandma and wanted to be related to her...that's weird!!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Washington State to visit my bestest friend, Chantae. It was the summer before my freshman year of high school. All I remember is reading a book and cute boys in front of me. lol

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Naomi. we were only friends til 7th grade, i don't know why we 'broke up'. but we talk now and then because she works at the bank we go to.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?I played Volleyball in 7th grade. I remember being all happy because i was on the "a" team.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I'm sure Naomi's house. I don't remember i guess.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Amelya, shortly after Midnight.lol

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My baby-sitter's. I was in 4th grade, and thought I was super cool. I remember my feet turning green from our dyeable shoes.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?Again which time?!? lol. Covered Amelya, Fed Dustin etc etc etc

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?Ummm don't know. Poor Baker's Dozen and Apologetics I think was the first real concert.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Got my ears pierced before I was two. don't remember.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? boo hoo. never been outta the country. that stinks.

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?Hmmm I think it was when my cousin and a friend doorbell ditched my neighbors (who were crazy and had the cops at THEIR HOUSE all the time) well they called the cops and the cop came over and yelled at ME even though my cousin wasn't there. my parents weren't home and I called my dad crying. they came home and called the cop who harrassed us and my dad yelled at the cop for being mean to me. yeah. cool dad.

20. When was your FIRST detention?Never had detention, nope sorry I really didn't.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Wisconsin.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? David. meanie had my FRIEND tell me he wanted to break up. we were 8th grade come on GROW UP!

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? my sister and i shared a room for awhile

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? drove around. no destination that i remember. it was a secret for my grandparents wedding anniversary.

Wanna try? Consider yourself tagged!Link back to me and leave a comment here when you post so I can be nosey... because that's what I like to be. lol. but seriously will you?!?

Oh that WAS FUN!! try it. come on. you know you want to. but i suppose. i've stalled long enough. off to clean up a bit. probably. :)

1 loving words from you.:

Honey Mommy said...

What a bunch of fun firsts! I'd give it a try but I really don't have time!

I don't drink, was never in detention, and I've never been out of the country either. That makes you and I sound a bit boring when I only put down those, doesn't it?!