i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, December 12, 2008

frustration.

and tiredation. if that's a word.

i'm frustrated and tired. i've been working on this goofy background thing when i can. and well i can't get jen's too look how i want it. but i'm still working on it. photoshopping it is a lot of work. i made a 'practice blog' only for me and her to see. so that helps. but i'm getting frustrated because the tutorial i found isn't helping much because my measurements seem to have to be different. so i keep trucking. i don't want to give up on it. so i'll keep working. jen wants something a bit different for the background anyways. and she seems busy, so that means it's okay if i'm putzing with it yet. i HATE it though because i just want to figure it out and for it to work. sorry. i'm kind of whining. but truthfully my husband would not understand the whining. so it's left for you guys.

and i'm tired. i've been getting enough sleep. but i know that 'hypothyroidism' has a symptom of fatigue. so that easily could be it. which is just wonderful for me. lol. because i'm not already tired. anyways i'm whining again.

tomorrow i get to take my friend's pictures for her and her family's christmas card. i'm really excited. and i am really excited because she's having a baby. and revealing on her card. so that means i get to know first. :0) we've come up with a few ideas on 'how' to do it. so i'm hoping they work. maybe i can share a picture of it with all of you. we'll see.

so speaking of whining...my overtired children are full of it...right now. breigh and caitlyn were in their room yesterday. quiet. NOT sleeping. for TWO hours. and since we had to go to my mom's for candy making they didn't get to sleep at all then. and today we're going to the chiro and the mall...which means no room for a four hour nap they need so desperately.

as much as i'd like to pretend they aren't crying. i can't. so mommyhood calls. and you know, it's okay. i'd rather have a room full of crying babies then no babies at all.

7 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

there's always the nap in the car on the way to the mall.
and whine away, we can take it. just be ready for our whining, when we need to.

Ashley said...

i hope the rest of your friday includes lots of no whining!!!

Stephanie said...

I love your new header!!!

Hope you can get a breather at some point today and the kids have a calm day :) Try and have a good time if you can.

Don't you just hate it when we want the computer to do something and no matter what we do we can't figure out how to get it right...ugh..just aggravates me so much!

Don't stress about it. I'll get you my info sometime tonight and don't worry about getting to it. Just do it when you get time. I'm in no rush...after all I've waited months and months and months until now :)

Anonymous said...

good morning! i hope you feel rested and not so frustrated today...i think shaun is home today to help with the kiddos!
can't wait for our photo session!!! i hope it all goes well with gageroo. he's not into smiling at the camera these days.
ok- phones ringing...=)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I hope you figured out how to make the background work for you. Blog design drives me to the edge sometimes because I like everything to be perfect. Hours and hours just to get one little bitty thing right.
Thanks for sharing the site. I had forgotten about CBOTB.
I hope you get a break this weekend! Besides, what's a blog for if you can't spill your frustrations on occasion? :)

Anonymous said...

this has nothing to do with your blog entry, but i just realized that your list of blogs you read has gotten really long all of a sudden! it started out with like bring the rain, mckmama and two others..how do you have time to keep up on all of them?!?! =)
happy reading!
tae
ps-did u do anything with any of our pics?!?!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I could have sworn that I left a comment a few days ago explaining how to do the divider thing. Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. :)
To do the sidebar dividers, I saved a blank background (scrapblog) as a jpeg. Then I opened it up in Paint (you could probably use any type of photo editing software). I simply cut strips out of the background and saved them as a new image. I uploaded them in my sidebar as a picture.
As for your background, I would think you would have to work with something as big or bigger than your background to start out with. I'm sure there's an easier way to do that, but I am not experiences with this at all. I would think that going from smaller resolution to bigger would distort it. Have you tried pasting several scrapblogs together into one huge background? I'm just guessing. I really don't know! :)