i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

quick prayer request.

i just have a quick prayer request. and that's it. i promise. it's actually for continued prayer for me to feel better. and for dustin. when he woke up at five this morning he was sounding really stuffy, which he had already been, but he was also sounding really raspy and congested in his chest. i get SO nervous with that part of it. for those of you who haven't ever heard me talk about this, but caitlyn was hospitalized last winter with bronchiolitis for almost five days. and had to be on oxygen for most of the entire five days. the ped told us when we had her in that she didn't want us to take her home and 'have her peter out on us'. so now i ask for prayer for me to not get all 'hyped up' about this and for wisdom and discernment on what to do. i think if he sounds bad when he wakes up again i will call the doctor's office and see if i could try giving him an albeuteral treatment like we had to give caitlyn. part of me just wishes i had an oxygen reading machine to check his O2 levels. that's what scares me. caitlyn's dropped close to 80. which is not good, they want them at like 92 or 94. so please just keep our whole family in your prayers and i'll try to keep you all updated! i'm still feeling yucky and can't hear most of the time. i just hope i don't get an ear infection, that is no fun as an adult! but i will survive. and i will continue to just trust god and know and fully believe and trust he is in full control of every single aspect of every single thing in my life!! thanks for praying my friends!! i truly truly appreciate all of it! i love you guys!!

6 loving words from you.:

Jen said...

My prayers are with you, my dear! Rest up! :o)

He & Me + 3 said...

My son had bronchilitis one year too and it was horrible. No fun at all. I will be in prayer for both of you.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you don't get an ear infection, I don't know if I told you all about mine the other week, but it was awful...I even went to the ER during the middle of the night so if you think it is, just go get the amoxcillian right away!
I will be praying for both you and Dustin to feel better! Keep looking to the Great Healer to take care of it all!
Love, Chantae

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying prayers of health for Dustin and peace for Mommy. :)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

And health for Mommy, too, of course! Hang in there.

Elyse said...

Prayers are with you all!
~Elyse~