i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, December 15, 2008

quick update.

just wanted to let you all know my ultrasound went fine. i really don't know anything though. i got moved to a different room because it was a better machine. and the lady said, i wanted to take good pictures of the cystic thing in your neck. sooo it leads me to believe it's a cyst of some sort. but i was too nervous to ask any questions. so silly me will probably have to wait until my appt on december 29th to find out anything. which is okay with me. i told shaun that if it would be 'bad' news i'd rather not know til after christmas.

but truthfully god has given me such a super perfect peace about it. and regardless of the outcome he is still in control and still on the throne. and he is still good. and thanks for all your prayers. i truly truly felt every prayer. it was such a sureal feeling. but i know it was all from god. so thank thank thank thank thank YOU!

i'm working on perfecting my background skills. and i'm getting better. i made the one you're looking at. it truthfully looks better on a two column layout. it fits better. so i just have to perfect it for the three column look. i am going to start working on stephanies tomorrow. i worked a bit on it while shaun was in the shower and now need to make a choice. shaun or the computer. and honestly i was choosing the computer before. and now need to choose my husband. because as much as i love my blogging friends, i love my husband more. so toodles for now. :0) and thanks again!!

6 loving words from you.:

Hccm said...

nice blog, better family.

-stephanie- said...

good choice, hubby over us. I'll keep praying.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your backgrounds are getting pretty good! I'm so impressed!
I played around with how to make them today. I honestly don't know when I'll have time to figure it all out.
I left a comment a couple of days ago about how to do the sidebar dividers. I hope that the info was helpful to you. :)

Jen said...

Hey A.
I have dealt with the whole "hubby vs. computer" for many many years. He was having all kinds of worries that I was doing "something" on here. I wasn't, but the way I was obsessed with my e-mail and my blog, I could see how he might think that. I would always take the time after he and the kids went to bed at night, to get on the computer and do my blogging, myspacing and e-mailing. Absolutely no "funny business" was going on...but I realized (or God showed me) how that might feel to him--me being on here every night late at night. I decided to commit to him, to God and myself to never get on the computer at bedtime EVER again. It was hard, as this was MY time...but what a blessing it turned out to be--because I realized that if I wasn't on the computer, then every night we got to have some US time! Falling asleep beside your spouse is highly UNDERrated! Its nice to talk and cuddle *unwind* every evening together before you drift off to la-la land.
It has been one of the best things I ever did for our marriage. And, I know he felt very respected by that choice I made.
As for your blog-pimpin skills---girl you win the award. I don't know anyone who is as gifted with this html crap and lines and borders as you are! Thanks for taking that border off mine btw. :o)
I don't know much about this whole "lump in the neck" thing you talked about, but it's kind of crazy because my mom is going through something similar at this very moment too. She has a knot (nodule) in the back of her neck and so far they have done a CT scan and an ultrasound to try to determine what it is (but we still haven't heard). Anyway, you have the right attitude and I'm so glad you have peace about it. God is so good, isn't He? :o)

Julie said...

Will keep praying. Yes Hubby has to come first...I'm working on that too.

heidi said...

NICE background!! I've been choosing family over computer, too. I'm usually online constantly because I *work* online but my hours were cut and I've been here a lot less.

Hope the cyst thing works out ok for ya.