i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, December 01, 2008

wasn't me...

wow. monday already. you know the fun from over at mckmama's so go ahead and join it.

wasn't me at thanksgiving talking with my cousins about all the blogs we all read, like we actually knew the people...or how we bawl at reading them

oh and it wasn't me who talked about piling in a vehicle to go get pictures taken by mckmama herself and drive for at least five hours to get there...we weren't kind of half serious at all..that is just goofy

last night before bed i didn't look in the mirror and then took out my contact case. opened it. then remembered I WAS ALREADY WEARING my glasses. good thing i didn't look in the mirror or i'd feel really goofy.

the other day in the bathroom i was getting ready and caitlyn crawled in. i didn't turn around and find her playing with a used nursing pad in the garbage. that'd be gross and i'd never turn away for half a second.

when we were at penelopy's last week i didn't have caitlyn in my arms and be all ready to go and then remember...oh yeah dustin. because i'd never 'forget' that i had another baby to grab. (and IF i did forget it was only for half a second)

i didn't buy 'premium' m&m's at walmart yesterday, i would've bought mint if i did, and i didn't say...i have to hide these from the girls...because i ALWAYS share snacks.

i also didn't check the not me monday list and realize i was way behind this week and feel kinda bummed...i didn't like being number two at all two weeks ago.

i am not thinking right now to just have my draft saved so when i wake up next mondy i can just publish it and not sit here wasting precious numbers on the list...

well i finished in perfect time. my breigh is awake. so have a perfect monday. it's snowy and yucky here. ahhh wisconsin winter. :0)

12 loving words from you.:

Laura Marchant said...

I have totally thought about driving to her place to have our pictures taken. Seriously how come people like that don't live in my neck of the woods :-)
And the whole talking about blogs like you know them. I am so there with you. Sometimes I have to stop myself when I am talking to people who don't read blogs because they think I am nuts.

Suzanne said...

Drive to see MckMama? Never had those kind of thoughts...I always do a head count with my kids, otherwise I feel like I might be forgetting someone!
CountryMom

-stephanie- said...

I won't tag along with you to MckMamas house, because I never thought of doing that either. We should rent a bus and pick up all the Wis. people on the way.
Phoebe had school. A normal 15 minute drive took me 35 minutes. It is lovely weather to STAY HOME. Hear that school?
Have a nice day.

Melissa said...

Oh, I did not buy mint M&M's either... and did not eat handfuls of them while I was putting in the christmas candy jar...

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Yeah I NEVER talk with my sisters in law about the blogs we read in detail!

Elyse said...

I would so never drive across the US to see MckMama nor do I feel honored when I get an email from her :)
~Elyse~

LucieP said...

it is hard to keep up with everything!! Even if it is a kid or two.

Ashley said...

great minds think alike!!!

Michelle said...

Totally, love your kids!!! So precious and wow do you have your hands full.... and Hey, I live in TX but I still ride that bus to see MckMamma!

Honey Mommy said...

I hide snacks from my kids too... otherwise I wouldn't get any of the good stuff!

Julie said...

Funny about the blog thing. MckMama emailed me in a response to a comment I made last week and I called my mom to tell her, b/c I was so excited. My mom didn't care...I realized I have a problem...

Anonymous said...

i see you are twittering now...anyway, wow on the almost got the preggo weight gone!! good job! how did you do that so soon?!?!?! i'm kinda nervous for how big i will be with this baby. i am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger already at 4 months than i was with gage at even 6-7 months!!!! and i saw someone who is due the same week i am and she's having twin boys and it's her second pregnancy and she's a LOT smaller than i am!
anyway, congrats again! that is very exciting!
chantae