i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

go check it out!

woo hoo. i finished Lisa's Blog. it turned out beautifully and i'm praying she loves it. she has been involved through out the process...so i'm guessing she loves it. she TOLD me for pete's sake. i also made up my own 'design' site...there is nothing special to that site. just one post. i am hoping to work on it eventually and make it all pretty...but for now it's fine. pink and black. what's not to like. plus i got a comment on it today on someone who wants a header! awesome.

i have loads to say...but don't know where to start...nor do i have the time!!

i first off want to thank lisa...the same one from up there...she posted a beautiful post dedicated to ME?!?! it was SO nice and SO thoughtful...and it made me tear up! so thanks again lisa. i loved working with you and can't wait to continue our blogging buddy friendship!

and my most favorite show starts tonight!!! BIGGEST LOSER! i hope to give you my review tomorrow. because i love to review it of course. speaking of reviewing...did any of you watch the bachelor? wow. personally i want to know where they find some of these girls!?! and please why must they feel the need to show of their lovely cleavage! hide it. i KNEW he was going to give the 'first impression' rose to the girl he did. i don't even know her name...but when he met her he held her hand a bit longer than the rest. i told shaun right away "he likes her". i was RIGHT!! shaun wanted to know how i knew...must be a girl thing...i could totally read 'jason'. i normally do not watch that show...but it was on...i was bored. and it provided some good entertainment. and the show after that?!?! WOW! is all i can say. i have never seen so many 'in to themselves' people. i am happy csi:miami is not a repeat next week! then i don't have to watch that 'true beauty show'.

so i have awards to post but shaun is on his way home. and well...i need to change diapers and find something to make for supper...

i'm SO sorry this is short. i'd love to ramble. and i can't even say maybe later...because my tookie is going to be planted in front of the TV for biggest loser and without a trace! :0) and i don't have a laptop. so you all must suffer without me. and my commenting love. because i've been way slackin' on that too! sorry. know that i'm readin' just not commentin'.

12 loving words from you.:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

You're getting pretty good at those headers, Amanda!
Can't wait to check out your new site. I have something similar in the works myself... :)

The Mama said...

I love the biggest loser too. Except, here, we have the KU basketball game on its place. Please fill me in!!

-stephanie- said...

great job all around.

I smile when I read your posts. You really are a sweet girl.

Lisa Noel said...

you are wonderful. i DO totally love it. and so do the boys!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You did a great job on Oh boy, oh boy. Also love the new site. Congrats.

Elyse said...

You did an awesome job girl...patting you on the back :)
~Elyse~

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Amanda,
You did such a great job. It looks great!!!!You should definitely feel proud!!!!I have been messing around with that stuff as well and when you are teaching yourself, it is so awesome when you 'achieve' what you wanted.
Annmarie

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I have to say, I went to her blog yesterday, and my first thought was, What an awesome header, and cute blog design!!
So, obviously, it is great!!

Jessi said...

Went and checked out your new work. It looks GREAT! Good job!
Love your blog, your writings are so entertaining. And your kiddos SO beautiful!
Blessings.

mittelmommy said...

alright, well, i started a blog so that i could leave comments on your blog again! =) thanks for the help getting my header the way i wanted!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

I have been trying to make my way back to your blog for days now to say that I finally followed up on the lovely award that you gave us:

http://3baybchicks.blogspot.com/2009/01/in-search-of-snow.html

Thank you again, friend!

So glad that I am here today. The site that you worked on for Lisa is fantastic. I wish, oh how I wish, that I had known about your mad skills when we started working with a web designer months ago. It would have been so much easier (or undoubtedly more fun) to simply work with the fabulous Amanda!

On my way to read your Biggest Loser review.

-Francesca

Unknown said...

Love your site SUPER CUTE!