i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i didn't know!?! did you!?!


yesterday was "national de-lurking day". soooo 'happy day after national de-lurking day'. sooooo in honor of that...i want you to de-lurk. come on!! i know you're out there. i didn't hit 10,000 hits yesterday by hitting my own refresh button!
so please leave me a comment. let me know you're out there. i'd love to know you better...and read your blogs. so please. i'm begging to get to know you!!
i've got tons of faithful comment leavers too. so thanks to you guys as well. i LOVE to get and read my comments...and try to respond back as often as i can.
so leave me a comment. please?!?
well this is short. i've got to feed dustin. so i'm off to do that...now come one go leave me a comment and officially 'de-lurk'. lol...




20 loving words from you.:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I didn't know yesterday was delurking day. I could have made a difference!

Anyhow, found ya on BSU this morning! Nice to meet ya!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Here I am... de-lurking. I didn't know it was de-lurking day yesterday, either!

Anyway, nice blog ya have here :-)

C.C. and Double T said...

Why is it so hard for everyone to just say "hello?"

Well, here I am. I visit, and read, and comment! Glad to know you! ;-)

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Hey Amanda..I am not a lurker so no need to delurk.lol.just thought I would say Hi and thanks for the comment...
Annmarie

mittelmommy said...

hmm...national blog days. funny. anyway, just checking in to see how this morning went and if the bacon was as good as your sister hoped it would be?!?! ;) do you think you guys will want to come over again tomorrow after story time or got other plans? if so, i could invite melissa as well...let me know!

-stephanie- said...

No delurking needed here. I'm nosy...er I mean interested in your bloggy posts.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thought I'd add another comment to you list! :)
I'm not sure I've mentioned it before, but I'm glad you enlarged your pic and put it in your header. You have a beautiful family!

He & Me + 3 said...

You know me...but still wanted to leave a comment:)

Anonymous said...

LOL, you can blame your late response on your mommy brain. So I don't mind, I know the feeling!! :)

You may very well get to know me, I hope reading my most recent post didn't scare you away lol. It's an odd note to start on eh?

I am a proud new follower of your blog so you'll be hearing from me :)

Beth said...

I didn't know either - did my post today - so go leave me a comment!!

Like the new header!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm here! :o) You knew that right? :o)

S.L.P said...

I'm # 10,224....and de-lurking...though I think I was already de lurked.

Stephanie said...

I'M BACK!!!! Officially stalking again :)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Who knows how many people are out there lurking? Kinda scary in a way if you think about it. But oh well, I'll blog anyway :o) I am definitely not a lurker, I like to talk or should I say write too much for that!

Jen said...

Hey chicky...here's your comment from me! :)

Amanda said...

I'll admit, I've been lurking ever since I found the link to your site on Danielle's blog. Your kids are gorgeous, and I love reading your posts! I graduated with Amy, and I don't know that you & I ever talked in high school, but I just wanted to say hi!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

10,000 hits. Look out world. I am sure that your following and your site meter is going to explode in 2009. How can anyone resist your continually changing design?

Also looks like your de-lurking approach worked. :)

-Francesca

The Mama said...

I'm not a lurker, but a newbie to your blog. You're in my prayers and I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can. Peace:)

Jessi said...

I'm not de-durking but everyone loves a comment so here is mine! Love your blog, you're such a great read!
Praying your tests go well!
Blessings.
Jessi

The Beaver Bunch said...

You know I check your blog, but just thought I'd comment anyway.

Hope your test goes well tomorrow. I'll be praying.