i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

interesting.

well well well. i know two posts in one day. but first off i have to give a
huge huge huge huge humungo! shout out. to my mommy. while i was gone. she did the rest of my dishes. my kitchen is clean. she swept. and wiped the counters and the floor. oh how i love my mommy. i feel so much better now that my kitchen is cleaned up!!

i also have that christmas tree down. and vacuumed the floor. and my dining room table is cleared. i have my house back!! and i couldn't be more excited!!

AND it gave me time to post quick again!!

i wasn't planning on it. but something interesting happened while at the memories preserved place. i was offered a JOB!! what?!?! i know!!?? crazy. so now i've got some major praying to do. the job would be loads of fun. if you haven't checked out the memories preserved site go check it out here. you see what they do is freeze dry flowers and put shadow boxes, dome things, cases etc together. we did a beautiful shadowbox of our wedding flowers. i am doing a dome from my sister's wedding, that is why i was there today.

so i picked out my dome. and then she says "i don't know how to ask you this." i'm thinking...oh geez, what? so she starts telling me how the girl who currently works for them is done at the end of the month and she will need some one new and thinks I would be PERFECT for the job. HUH? that has never ever happened to me before, just walk in and someone says i think you'd be perfect to work here.

the job would be VERY part part part time. like six to eight hours a week. it could be more though. i could work it out that i wouldn't start until after shaun got home. or work from five to eight. and that'd be a few nights a week. hmmm. it sounds enticing. the pay isn't a whole lot. but really i wouldn't expect it to be. the job seems like it would be fun. and i'd get to use my creative side. i like that. i like the minimal hours as well.

i called shaun and told him. he didn't say too much. i just said, well i quit my job when amelya was born to stay home with my kids. i still want to do that. i do not want this to turn into a full time job or even a 20 hour a week job. i like the flexability. and just the opportunity to make some extra money. the place is about ten minutes from our house so it isn't that far away. and if i'd work i'd be home before bedtime. so i still get to put my kiddos to bed.

for those of you who don't know. i sell lia sophia. i haven't done much since dustin has been born. and with this 'medical stuff' going on i've decided to put it on the back burner a bit longer. sooo do i pick between the two. or try and do both? or or or..how about i just PRAY. huh?

i told the lady as well that i plan on homeschooling. she said oh great so did i! and she also said just let god direct you. so that's what i'm going to do. let god direct me. so please add that to my super long list of prayer requests. :0)

alright. well that's all i really HAD to tell you.

tomorrow we're going to gage's house. after that i'm going shopping with my sister. busy day. i'm excited though. and shaun doesn't have to work this weekend. reason to celebrate my friends!!

so i'm off. toodles. and if you missed my earlier post...be sure to check out the super cute pics of the kiddos!!

9 loving words from you.:

ASHLEY said...

I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG...I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING TO KNOW YOU BETTER!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Moms are the best. That job opportunity sounds very neat...but yes, pray about it and make sure you have a peace. I just quit my 3 hour a week job, because it was getting harder and harder to fit work into everything else. It was nice once I got to work, but getting there was stressful..if that makes sense. Babysitter, dinner, etc.
Keep us posted on what you decide.
(hugs)
Mimi

Ashley said...

yes that is very interesting about the job offer. i know that you will do what is best for you and your family. if only it were that easy during all the times when people were in need of a job!

Honey Mommy said...

What an opportunity to have fall in your lap. I am interested to see what you decide to do!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH wow! You do have a lot to pray about. It sounds like fun, but it could interrupt life. I'm sure you & Shaun will make the right decision.

You should definitely thank that mama of yours. What a blessing!

Enjoy your day tomorrow! We have a busy one, too!

-stephanie- said...

I pray that God directs every step in this decision.

Your babies are beautiful!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh that job sounds great.....I will keep you in prayer to make the best decision for you and your family.....

I know that the 3-4 hours a week I work at the salon sometimes helps with my sanity, lol.

Keep us posted
xox

*~Michelle~*

Stephanie said...

I think that it is a wonderful opportunity!!! If for nothing else than to be able to get away for alittle while. I forget what that's like but if you take the job then maybe you could tell me about it :)

Jessica Roth said...

I love my mommy too. I always feel so blessed to have her in my life. When she comes over, she will do a little task to make my life a little easier...like fold the load of cloth dipes sitting on the floor, change Kaden's diaper, scrap the cat hair off the back of the couch....you know, those little things. :) Sometimes I wonder if she thinks I'm inadequate or lazy, but she never says anything....and it just makes my life a tad easier....so I love it! :)