i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, February 23, 2009

absolutely NOT!

here we are again...monday. and as every monday it's time for NOT ME MONDAY, hosted by your friend and mine ms. mckmama be sure to join the fun as well. and let every one know what you did not do. and be sure to leave me a comment so i know you were here! cuz i want to visit YOU too...

...so last week i was at mom's group. i was NURSING dustin. so when another baby crawled up on his car seat i didn't jump up and sort of freak out because i thought HE WAS IN IT! i didn't feel very foolish. so i didn't say "it's not like he's sucking on my boob or anything"

...on wednesday i put in my contacts. one felt funny. i didn't wear it anyways. i didn't get bothered by it all day. so on thursday when i tried to put it in again it still didn't feel funny. when i looked at it closely i didn't see a HOLE in the middle of the contact. i did not wear a contact for an entire day with a hole in the middle of it. that would be silly.

...i was excited to go to the mall on friday because i had a coupon to VS. i did not go there. with all four of my children. i did not look for something 'fun' to wear because shaun hinted at that. i did not quickly pick out something because my girlies were picking out there own 'dresses'. they were not saying how pretty the dresses were. when i finally just grabbed one breigh did not have a minor tantrum and cry and say "mommy i want a dress too!!" i did not tell her she can wear one when she gets bigger. because i picked my said 'dress' out too quickly i did not pay 78 DOLLARS for something 'fun'. that'd just be crazy...i.am.not.crazy.

...yesterday we were playing games at shaun's mom's house. i did not spill shaun's very cold glass of water all over the table. i did not quickly grab my apples to apples cards up so they wouldn't get wrecked. i did not let shaun and his mom clean up my mess. that'd be lazy. (but at least i saved the cards...)

...and last but not least...i did not get to meet TWO blogging buddies IN REAL LIFE last week! it was not loads of fun meeting them. (well that's really a lie. i did have tons of fun meeting them...)

so there you have it. i'm glad that's over with. i'm also glad i remembered things for this week. but i must keep this short. caity bug is awake. and i have the rest of my taxes to organize. i'll try to blog later...we'll see. toodles for now my friends!

14 loving words from you.:

Kelli said...

So this is going to sound completely odd but I noticed in your blog about cloth diapering that you mentioned the Mom and Pop Place so you must live in the same area as me! I love that store! I'm hoping to make it to the groups on Thursdays sometime soon. My baby is about the same age as your son, he will be 4 months next week! I was blog stalking when I found your blog through Mckmama. Well now that you are completed weirded out I am going to go start my not me monday post! btw your children are adorable!!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I hope Shaun loved the 'dress' and that he realizes all the effort that went into buying it. :)
It amazes me that you shop with all of your little ones. Just thinking about shopping with my two stresses me out. LOL

heidi said...

Cara once put a beautiful lacey pair of thongs on her head and danced around VS singing "I'm a pretty princess! I'm a pretty princess!".

Good times.

Happy Monday!

-stephanie- said...

Victoria's Secret. How fun! ;o)

My girl's found my "dresses" too and prance around the house in them.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Haha, great Not Me's.

He better enjoy that "dress"!

Esther said...

Sounds like you had quite the adventure after we left the play place on Friday! My boys love VS, because they thing anything related to underwear is so funny!
P.S. Did Shaun like the dress?

MeganLaRue said...

Great Not Me!'s...

And BTW I think I would have just saved the cards as well... lol

Leslie West said...

Too funny....thanks for a great "laugh out loud until my belly hurt" laugh!!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are brave to take them all into VS...Mine are like Octopus' in there, sampling every scent. LOL
You are also so blessed to have met bloggers in real life. How fun!

Elyse said...

SERIOUSLY about the carseat thing...HILARIOUS :) I laughed so hard. Sorry! Love your NMMs.
~Elyse~

PS-Next time I will take you on a virtual "vacation" too

Amelia said...

Love this! I have to say that the one that really cracked me up was the first one...when you were nursing your son. HA! So something I would do. Thanks for sharing!

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

These were funny!

Amanda said...

(here from BSU)

The Not Me Monday seems like a fun meme. I just found out about it last week, but haven't attempted it yet.

Your children are beautiful!

4under3 said...

The VS one cracked me right up, probably because I have a hard enough time picking out just the right "dress" in there, I can't imagine taking our 4 in with me.

Great post.

Tiff