i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

a new member

for those of you who don't know. shaun has a humungo family. and well. it got one member bigger last night. shaun's oldest cousin and her husband had a baby!! a boy. malcolm paul. go check him out on their blog...awww. makes me miss that newborn baby. geeesh. and dustin is four months old TOMORROW. ahh. where did these four months go?!?!?!

so. we're still going to play volleyball today, even though the roads are kind of icky looking. the girls laid around this morning, but seem to be feeling fine. so we're going to truck out after nap time. i'm excited.

the washer is kind of fixed. so that's good. i think we need a different size o-ring. but as long as it works for now...I DON'T CARE. i just wanna finish washing the diapers!! so. that's that. i'm off to shower. and hoping i can finish wash when i am done.........toodles. oh and tomorrow apparently we're eating at shaun's mom's house. so i probably won't be around much. so see you monday. :0) don't miss me too much...

5 loving words from you.:

Esther said...

Glad your washer is feeling better. I don't know what I would do if mine broke! Hope you have fun today! (And you KNOW we'll miss you...)

Misty said...

Ok, I just hopped over from a blog I hopped over from MckMama's blog. Your 2nd daughter and youngest boy are almost born on my 2 babies birthdays! Mine are 6/20/06 and 10/25/08!! Just a few days apart! :), and I want 4! :), but will take what God gives me.

He & Me + 3 said...

New babies...nothing like them. They smell so good and are just so cuddly and sweet. Congrats to the cousin and the newest member of the family:0

~*Michelle*~ said...

Welcome to the world Malcolm Paul!!

...So happy your washer is fixed.

OK......I can't resist.

I think I needed a different size O ring too.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Glad your washer is somewhat fixed. Hope you had fun yesterday! And I hope you are having a great Sunday!

Take care my friend! BTW, I love the new blog look. Too cute!