i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, February 20, 2009

UPDATED:short prayer request.

because i know you'll pray..even for silly requests. please pray that shaun can fix our washing machine. it broke. in the middle of a load. of cloth diapers. and it is a front loader. which means no getting the diapers out because the door is locked. argh. and this is even dumber but i don't want a repair man to come, because my laundry room is a disaster zone. like so disasterous that it'll take me all night to clean it out if it turns into repair man. geesh....and i bought something 'fun' today...looks like THAT may not happen...**wink wink**...tmi...sorry. thanks for the prayers my friends...

:::UPDATED:::well well well GOD has done it again. my lovely handy husband has totally figured out the issue with the washer. he believes it is the motor...and it was probably wrecked due to a ZIP TIE from his work clothes getting stuck in it. yeah...won't work so well...lol...so needless to say i missed scrapping because he worked on that and we didn't get done with supper til after eight. BUT at least i'll be able to finish washing the load of diapers after we get the motor tomorrow lord willing. so maybe THAT will happen after all......sweet dreams my praying friends. and THANKS BUNCHES....i'm sure shaun is thankful too....he he he he


7 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

God cares about the little things, which are not so little to us. Praying.

Is your "fun" thing from Victoria's Secret? **wink wink**

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying that your washer gets fixed soon. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I will say a prayer, but I am hoping that it is already fixed:)

The Mama said...

Consider it done. Now you've got me wondering what the tmi is all ab out! **wink **wink

~*Michelle*~ said...

How about you break out the new fun thing for the repair man and he won't notice the disaster zone of your laundry room?

.......just saying. ;)

(((hugs)))

OK, I just did a little shout out to all the Maytag repair angels...I hope you rescue your dipes!

Elyse said...

Praying...it is not a silly request :) I totally understand this stuff. My pot slamed on my foot yesterday and I have had a nice couple of days too. Hope Mr. Shaun can fix it.

Btw, love Dustin's face on your header! Hilarious :O
~Elyse~

The Jessie James Gang said...

I saw your comment on 4 Little Men and came over to check you out because I have three girlies too! And it looks like you had them almost as close as I did (all within 25 months).
So glad your washer is fixed. I use cloth too and have had my share of fritzy washer days. Not Good!!