i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

loads of pictures.

hey. i get a few new followers and then i leave you all hanging. yesterday was a uber busy day. and i didn't feel like blogging last night...because i was just plain tired.


for those of you who don't know already...i got to go over to ~stephanie~'s house. do you know how fun it was to actually MEET someone in person. it went so well. and it was like we already 'knew' each other. nothing awkward about it! yay. i prayed for that-but it was funny because we were talking about certain things...and it was like...oh yeah...you probably already read that on my blog! lol. the kiddos enjoyed her house as well, and this morning breigh asked if she could go back to abby's house...so i'll be creepy again stephaine...and come back. glad that you'll let us. and just for everyone's info...she did not come to the door with a tampon in her nose. lol...if you don't understand what the world i'm talking about...then go check out her blog and find out. before i left i even remembered to get the stuff for the haiti 'people'. because that would've been SO like me. go there to PICK UP something and leave without it! stephanie is so super nice and her daughter and my amelya seemed to enjoy playing together. and stephanie has a super beautiful 'lived' in house. lol. she said she left a little bit of a mess. must've been in a room i didn't see! lol. thanks again miss stephanie....
after stephanie's we went to the chiropractor. which went well. there is a new dr there...who needs some new paitents...so if you're looking for a good chiro in this area...there's my plug for him. him and jamie do a great job. and are both specialized kids as well. originally we started going because of the kids. i think they're less sick and everything because we go. and they all love going...even dustin, who will be FOUR MONTHS OLD ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!, sees the chiropractor...
...after the chiropractor my sister and i went to the mom and pop place. i LOVE that store. i went there to buy some cloth wipe stuff. i found some wipes and have been using them since last night. SO much easier than picking out poo wipes. just throw them in the wash and no poop picking out. love it. i even got just 'white' ones. even though they had some cute patterned ones. but i reasoned that i'm only wiping tushies with them...they don't HAVE to be cute!
today was story time. then we went out to penelopy's-the pizza place in town. it went well. there were three mommies and seven kids. and by the start of next fall it there will be nine kids. because both of my friends are having babies. one in a few months and the other in september. it is NOT ME adding another baby...yet...
it snowed last night. my super sweet hubby shoveled this morning before work! it was a nice surprise to see that this morning. usually i just walk through it because he doesn't have time in the morning. i took some pictures too. through my windows. it was the thick heavy snow. this one is my favorite that i took...

here is one of our barn and barn hill covered in snow once again. now maybe the kiddos can go sledding down it. our barn is brown. shaun's grandparents wanted it to match the house when they lived here. so that's why it's brown. i think it's fun. usually barns are red. i dunno. maybe i'm weird.


i also did a 'photo shoot' at our house the other day. here are some of my favs. can you believe it? i'm actually posting them here!?! instead of facebook linking it!?! i know. crazy. but i have time. and i feel like making your life easier today.
Amelya...


Breigh...

Caitlyn...

Dustin...





dustin got three because i couldn't decide on which one to pick b/n the two where he isn't looking...
The "GIRLS"...

TWO of MANY attempts at all FOUR...it's harder than you think...especially when you're by yourself!!!
and i know it's wednesday. i know last night was biggest loser. but this post is way long already. i'll just say i'm super impressed with the pink girl's ability to do it at home. and how they all respected the pink teams decision. IMPRESSIVE. this has go to be the least amount of game play i've seen in a long time...and i kind of like it!!
so have super duper night. i'm going to try and get caught up on all you all's blogs...if i don't comment it isn't because i haven't read it. i promise i'm reading...

17 loving words from you.:

ASHLEY said...

precious photos....i was glad to see the the brown team was no where near the yellow line, i feel so sorry for the daddy!!!

-stephanie- said...

Your pictures turned out great. They are all beautiful. I loved the last photo of the kids in random poses.

Anonymous said...

My word, those pictures are EXTREMELY adorable. I love how you created your own background with a cutesy blanket, very clever LOL.

I dread meeting people in real life, I always feel that I look 10 times worse in real life. Pretty sad huh? But I've met a few and it's surreal, it's as if we knew each other our whole lives :D

You have beautiful children!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Beautiful pics of your babies. :)
Glad you enjoyed your visit with Stephanie. I would love it if I lived right smack dab between you two. What fun! Well, except for the snow, that is. :)
Cloth wipes? You know, I never considered that, but it makes perfect sense....I'm impressed.

Rachel said...

Great pictures Amanda...but I think baby D should get a different background. :) I need to order me some cloth wipes as well...I'm not into touching the disposable ones when they are all poopy so half the time I just send them through the wash and pick them out when they're clean...pretty lazy huh? :)

Stephanie said...

Can i say first that that caitlin is adorable in her pic!!! I love the smile!!!

I'm jealous that you got snow...send some of it my way :)

Esther said...

Can't wait to meet YOU in person!!!

The Mama said...

I'm reading too, but haven't commented or written on my own blog much. I'm in a blogging slump. I think I needed a mental break from some blogs that I get way emotionally involved in. Though I feel bad about "escaping," these pg hormones ain't helpin'. Thanks for continuing yours. I enjoyed the pics.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! Your children are simply beautiful!

Sounds like you guys had fun today! We love the chiro. He makes my back feel all better.

Take care my friend! Get some rest after your busy day :o)

~*Michelle*~ said...

The kids are just gorgeous.....and I love the barn photo. So pretty.

I sent you a few emails.....starting to smell my armpits!

HA! just kidding....I know you are busy. Keep your eyes on the mail, though.

xox

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Hey Amanda,
Those are some great pics! You're kids are beautiful!
Wow!..busy fun filled day..yay!
Annmarie

Julie said...

Great pics! Your kiddos are SO cute!!

Natalie said...

great pictures, I found your blog while on another blog. I have 4 cherubs too, under age 5. Your familiy is beautiful.

Natalie

More Than Words said...

Hi Amanda! How fun that you got to meet someone from here! What a blessing!!

I love all the pictures of your BEAUTIFUL babies!!!!!!

mittelmommy said...

cute pictures! i see you got some to turn out afterall! i like your new page design!
when do you need that stuff for the lady? since you didn't come over on wed. i forgot and since i didn't know we wouldn't be going to my house i didn't think to bring it! anyway, just want to make sure i get it to you before it's too late.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Super cute photo shoot. Love your barn picture as well.

Nice to meet you, this is my first visit.

Emily said...

your pictures turned out so good! how old is your baby boy.. looks about the size of mine.