i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 7.0

Brittney is at it again. it's random picture challenge time. head on over to her blog to join the fun!!
this picture is from this past summer at the beach. the girlies wer so excited to get in the water. they had loads of fun. and so did i watching them!!

have a happy saturday. this is it for me today. i beat already...i gave all four kiddos a bath. by myself. it's a lot of work!! :0)

10 loving words from you.:

Always Faith said...

That is a great picture...it's got fun written all over it! Makes me want to go to the beach. *grin*

Shasta said...

Looks like so much fun!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Summer pictures makes me long for the warmth. It is bone chilling cold here today:)

Mrs. M said...

I long for the sun! And warmth! They look like they are having such a fun time!!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Looks like a blast!.......I'm missing the warmer weather......

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

I'm so ready for summer, wonder why ;-)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how cute! They definitely look like they are having fun!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

They look like the are trying to play some sumo wrestling game together! It makes me long for summer...sigh....

Jessi said...

Aw, such a cute picture! Such beautiful kiddos you have. Hope your weekend is going well.
Blessings.

Julie said...

Wow! Smart girl! I know what you mean...Trevor turns 2 next monday & I am SO in denial.