i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, March 02, 2009

you have no proof...

so. monday. head on over to mckmama's for more fun. of course these things never happened to me!

....well the other day after breigh pooped. because of cloth diapering we must put the poo in the toilet. well i absolutely did not get sprayed in the face with toilet water while plooping her poo in it. that'd be disgusting. nothing disgusting ever happens to me.

....i did not have to explain to the speech therapist testing amelya that she had no idea what jelly in a jar was. i only buy it in a squeeze bottle. i did not have to talk amelya through it to get her to say jelly. i was not relieved she knew what it was.

....i was not a super proud momma when amelya tested at age five for her screening.

....i am not in denial that amelya turns FOUR ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!

....i did not enjoy a night out with my hubby....going grocery shopping.

....because we didn't have kids with us grocery shopping i did not linger and look down like every single aisle. just enjoying the time together.

....i was not praising god for answering my prayer and getting shaun to church. he was at work but god totally did not work it out that he could be done and get to church a tad late. (well all of that is completely untrue. i totally almost cried when shaun showed up for church a tad late, but so happy that god worked it all totally out!!)

well there you have it. i do not have time to ramble more and on and on. i'll try and do that later. have a happy monday. and don't forget to let me know you were here. :0)


15 loving words from you.:

Christie said...

yay for answered prayers!!! happy monday~

The Mama said...

Yeay! That's great--testing as a five yr old. Yep, I totally would not have loved that! :winik wink:

Kelli said...

So apparenly every mom doesn't like it when their babies grow up! Congrats on being top 15 on MckMama's blog! Happy Monday!

Tina said...

My oldest turns 9 on Thursday! I'm not in denial either...and I didn't go so far as to tell her she was forbidden from having any more birthdays!

Great Not Me's!

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! The splashing poop thing has NEVER happened to me either!! And it didn't totally gross me out when it didn't happen!! Your kids are SUPER cute!! And I love that their names start with A,B,C, and D!!

annies home said...

Great list and God is so good he gives us alone time when we need it and allows us time with him when we need it as well

He & Me + 3 said...

You have some little smarties over there. Oh, sorry bout the poopy water in the face. Yikes. I hate when that happens. LOL Well, it has never happened to me, but I would hate it if it did. :) Too funny for you I mean for me.

Unknown said...

Hahaha, great not me's. Your family is beautiful!

Emily said...

great not me list. glad your hubby was able to get to church, even if it was a little late.... better late than never!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Grocery shopping? Any thing without kids sounds like a hot date to me! Glad you got some time alone together, even if it was at the store. :)

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom said...

Great Not Me Mondays! The splashing though...ewww!! I'm sure it wasn't you LOL

Please check out my Not Me Monday:
http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Um, we have never gone to the grocery store on a date. I don't know what you are talking about. J/K I figure you qualify as an old married couple when a date consists of a trip to the grocery store ;)

IVF Again! said...

Your little ones are PRECIOUS! God Bless! :)

heidi said...

Do people go somewhere other than the store on their dates? Do they live in Bizarro world?

Have a great week, Amanda!

Elyse said...

I totally did not die laughing with the poop water! Seriously...yahoo for a smart almost four/five year old level sweetheart!
~Elyse~