i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

the haircut.

well my house is mostly picked up. but i thought i'd quick post my pics. here's the 'before' of me and my amelya...





and of course here's the after. with breigh. who decided she didn't want her haircut after all. and amelya got quite a bit cut off of her head...but wanted a braid. overall i love my hair! it turned out great. so enjoy! and now i'm off to finish this house!!



23 loving words from you.:

Esther said...

CUTE! So cute! Now I want to go get mine cut. You've inspired me!

Kelli W said...

Oh my goodness!! It is SUPER cute!!I wish I could wear my hair that short! And I also wish my house was clean!

-stephanie- said...

WOOOOO I love it. So CUTE! Amelya looks really cute too.

It must have been haircut day today, because the girls and I all got ours cut. I was just going to post the haircut post myself.

Love limber Barbie. That girl can bend! :o)

Elyse said...

Awesome new do! If mine were not CURLY, I would so cut it that short :)
~Elyse~

Rachel said...

Looking good hot Mama!

Kelli said...

I love it! You are one hot mama! I haven't had a hair cut since I was 7 months pregnant... pathetic!

The Beaver Bunch said...

Love the new 'do.

Looks HOT!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I like it! Nice and light for spring and summer! Cute girls too!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very Sassy cut...I love it.

The Mama said...

So stylish. I wish I was as brave as you. I just don't think I could pull that off! Cute girlies.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Very cute!!!!

Amanda said...

Super cute haircut! Now I really want to get mine cut short (it's been a really long time since mine was that short)...but I think I should probably wait until after our wedding reception. :)

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

I absolutely LOVE it.

The Jessie James Gang said...

Very cute Amanda - it suits you so well.

~*Michelle*~ said...

you look MAH-VAH-LOUS dahling....

I love it!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Very cute hair. Perfect for the warm weather. I always chop my hair off in the spring.

Anna Gray said...

Your kids are ADORABLE! You have a very nice looking family, and I love your daughter's haircut!

-A.G. :D :) :P :O :L

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OOOOH, it looks great! Good choice! And as always, your girls are just adorable!

Julie said...

Love it! Looks great!!

heidi said...

OMGOSH I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair! Sorry...I'm yelling again, aren't I? It just looks so fabulous on you, Amanda!! You simply MUST enter it into the great Hair Dare contest!!

Anonymous said...

You're one of the lucky few that can actually rock the short 'do. Lucky, you look like one chic mama!!!!

Emily said...

I didn't see this until now. I love the new cut! It looks really good on you.