i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

random picture challenge

it's that time again. head over here for more picture fun. this is in my third folder. and something brown. the chair. i think this is one morning after sleeping over at nana's. it's my little caity bug. i can't believe how little she looks!! i'm not sure when this is, only because i know the dating is wrong on the folder. regardless it looks like she's enjoying breakfast at nana's. which usually is pancakes and sprinkles. ((something shaun says they NEVER would've gotten as kids!!)) i'm busy making copies at the printer. so i figured i could multi task and blog too!! we had a busy day today. my mom had a spa party. while i went to that with a friend shaun helped her hubby put up a garage door opener in their garage. we had fun at the party and they had 'fun' working together. after they finished they took us out to eat to 'pay' shaun. which was not necessary at all. but we all had fun together. the girlies like to play with their girlies. and of course the four of us all like to talk to each other. so it all works out.

tomorrow is church. and then shaun's sister is watching the kiddos so we can do some grocery shopping. we're down to pretty much nothing here!! but we had to wait til the pay check came. it makes it easier to shop that way...i can't get too much with my 'good looks'. :0) so have a super sunday and see you monday!!

10 loving words from you.:

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tomorrow I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥

More Than Words said...

LOL at the last sentence!!!!

Cute picture, Amanda!!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cutie Patootie you have there. I am cracking up at you. Can't get much with your good looks! LOL
I shop that way all the time. BAA HAAA! I wish...I mean I wish I was good looking:)
Have fun shopping kid free! Take your time going up and down every aisle..and don't forget the coupons and calculator:)
Happy Sunday friend!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh my goodness, Amanda. Your new header is to die for cute. All of the kids are slaying me right now, but Dustin is by far my favorite.

I heart your littlest one!

-Francesca

PS: Maybe if you and I went shopping together sometime, and tossed our hair a bunch, then we could score some free stuff.

It could totally happen.

Kelli W said...

That is such a cute picture!! It looks like she was really enjoying her breakfast with SPRINKLES!!!

Kelli said...

Lols on shopping with no money! I say go for it! Have fun grocery shopping with your husband! We always go together but we only have one kid so maybe when we have more we will start going alone... haha! I hope that we can get together again soon! I'm craving some Mom and Pop Place lunch!

Esther said...

How cute is she? Those cheeks, you just can't beat 'em!
I don't get far on my good looks either... ;-)

-stephanie- said...

Her eyes are so pretty on this picture. cute cute cute. Happy shopping.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ahh, that is cute! i am loving the new spring look. it makes me feel all spring-y and happy!
So? Cupboards full now?

Anonymous said...

How precious! I adore the picture!!

I noticed that, our moms give our children way better meals and toys. What's up with that?! LOL