i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

20,000...

okay so i'm SO close to the 20,000 mark. who hoo. just an fyi...hit it on the head. and maybe you'll get a suprise from me!! that's that. i'm off to get ready for church and enjoy this beautiful rainy day god has given us!! (i'm a farmer's wife...farmer's enjoy rain when we needed it this badly...i even got all excited to see the hay all green and taller...) and i can't resist. peace ouuuut. :0)

11 loving words from you.:

Emily said...

OH! You almost have 20,000 hits to your blog. Congrats!!!!!

Yes today is BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

20,000 is exciting! I just stopped by for two reasons: first to say THANK YOU for following my blog, and second, to tell you how much I LOVE those method wipes that I won! My youngest, as soon as I told him what they were, he wanted to CLEAN! Yeah, I created a monster, but my future daughter in law will thank me....LOL
And I agree, it is nice to see the rain making everything green...it's just too bad that it can't rain during the week! LOL

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

19956! Congratulations! 20000 hits is awesome! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow...20000 that is awesome. YOu also are coming up on a blogoversary.

heidi said...

Milestones are abounding over here! Congrats!

Verna said...

Congrats....20,000 And I was excited to have 6 followers..:)

Love reading your blog.
Have a great Sunday.

Stephanie said...

Wow! That's pretty cool...and you know what's cooler? I just hit it on the head! I'm emailing you the proof! ;) I feel like such a blogging nerd for taking a picture of my computer screen, but it's all fun!

-stephanie- said...

Awwwww maaaannn, 20,001. Oh well. Congrats Mom2Valerie.

Stephanie said...

Yay for you. Congrats on 20,000!!!!!

Esther said...

20,028! Can you imagine 10 million? I sure can't. Congrats!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Congrats!