i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

i'm going to be...


...an AUNTIE!!
sorry it's upside down. and you can go check out my sister's blog for the details!! it's so fun to be able to think about having a little niece or nephew. amelya and breigh's vote is boy.
and don't forget to check out my post below of pictures of my sweet little kiddos!!

12 loving words from you.:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! Being an auntie is one of the greatest gigs in the world!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Can I hear a WOOT WOOT WOOT in the house?!?

Great news!

Julie said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! How fun!!

Esther said...

Cripes. By the picture, I thought you were going to say, "A mommy of 5!" hehehehe.
Anyway, congrats, Auntie!

He & Me + 3 said...

How exciting! I just love Babies! Yeah1

-stephanie- said...

AHHHHHHH How exciting. I knew it was going to be Aunt and not New Mom! I'm heading over to congratulate her now.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

WOOOHOOO! Congrats! I can't wait till my brother and his girlfriend get married so I have a bunch of nieces and nephews to spoil! :)

More Than Words said...

Congrats!! How fun to be expecting a new addition to the family!!!!!!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Oh, yeah! Congratulations! :)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Congrats on being an auntie!! Aunties are awesome.

The Mama said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

congrats!! i love love love being an auntie! im sure you will toooo!