i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

so did you miss me??!

i'm back. well sort of. i just wanted to give you all an update. before you start 'un-following' me because i'm neglecting you all.
know that i am not neglecting you all.
i love you guys.
i love that you forgive me for not blogging. :0)
my kiddos are on the upward and not the downward any more.
it was on LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. weekend. time a thousand and three hundred ninty six percent long.
it's been a long week already too.
yesterday we took the girls for their 'recheck' they are doing better. i also asked the np if she'd check dustin. she did. yay. that saves me a 'paranoid' mom trip to the er. :0) and about two hundred dollars!! yikes. i may have to just ask for money for my birthday to pay our medical bills we aquired this weekend. 500 buckeroos to the er and urgent care. not to mention the money i STILL owe them from dustin's birth. oy vey!!
we're actually working on getting a loan from the bank to pay off some bills. hoping that will turn things in a better direction around here. i'm a habitual plastic user. bad bad bad. i know. i don't need to hear it. i already know it. i just need some discipline. major.
in other news...i've tried convincing shaun that we're ready for another baby. lol. yet at the er when they did the x-ray i said "i better not be" when she asked me if i was preggo. well i guess i'm not quite ready...but really i think in the next few months a baby would be just fine with me. so we'll see how THAT goes.
ohhhh the rest of our date night. well after spending a bit of time at our lovely ER we went to johnathan's. YUM-O!! and for all you people not in WI...sorry there is only the one in appleton. but PLEASE feel free to visit. i'll treat you!! i mean if you come all the way to wisconsin to meet little 'ole me...dinner is worth it. because i'd love to meet any one of you in real life. in fact i've been so blessed to meet a few of you already!! and some of you are my family...so i guess you count too!!
ohhhh and i'm going to the melting pot on thursday for ladies night. again YUM-O! super excited. my mom and sister are going for the very first time. mmmmmm. cheese and chocolate fondue...what's better...
so i suppose. my kiddos are in need of me. so i must 'neglect' you all again. toodles. and i hope to get back to 'regular scheduled' programming ((commenting, blogging, etc)) soon. :0)

okay so i posted this, and realized i did not fill you in on shaun's eye. it is doing okay. the first layer of his eye is getting better...but the lower layers are a bit inflamed. so we have to watch it. well not 'we' but the eye doctor. so please keep that in prayer. mucho gracias. ((okay i have no idea where that spanish just came from....))

15 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

Glad you're back and everyone is feeling somewhat better. You were missed.

Kelli said...

Glad to hear from you again! I've never been to the Melting Pot so i'm very jealous that you are going there on MY birthday! haha oh well. I'm so happy the kids seem to be doing better!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Sorry about all the ER trips. Glad to know everyone is on the mend. Have fun at the Melting Pot. I am extremely jealous!

Esther said...

I've never been to Jonathan's. When I went to Wicked with my cousin, we ate at Victoria's downtown and had awesome Italian food. I'd love to try the melting pot--maybe we should have a double date sometime!

Esther said...

Whoops, glad to hear everyone's on the mend! :-)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Glad everyone's feeling better. Ouch on those medical bills!

Emily said...

Yes you were missed! :)

Glad everyone is getting much better!

Stephanie said...

Glad the kiddos and hubby are doing better!!!!!! Been thinking of you guys!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

so glad to hear everyone is getting better. 3 trips to the er=3 too many.

and another baby? YAY! will you stop at 5? 5 has always been my dream..

He & Me + 3 said...

Gotta love the ER. Ugh. Hope that everyone is on the mend and back to normal soon. So glad you checked in:)

Elyse said...

Glad they are on the up and up! Hang in there!!!
~ELyse~

~*Michelle*~ said...

So happy to hear that everyone is on the upswing in your home.

Praying that the chains of financial burden and stress will be broken off of you....

and know and remember that I think and pray for you often.
mwah!
xox
*~Michelle~*

Kelli W said...

I'm glad your kiddos are starting to feel better!

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! What a crazy week! Glad things are calming down. I feel your pain on the medical bills. Ugh.

Hope everyone is doing better!

Lisa Noel said...

glad kids are on the mend!
if you get a chance go check out my blogiversary giveaways, i see your blogiversary is coming up too