i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

wednesday wandomness.

well well well...keeping up with the whole 'w' thing...


i've got nothing much today. but i figured that the kiddos are napping so i'd indulge you all with a post from me. excited aren't you?!?!


i love 'old school' movies...well probably not old school, old school...but old school to me. shaun's sister got a box of movies, VHS MOVIES at that, from a co-worker. and it had in it one of my 'favs'. the movie it takes two. with mary kate and ashley olsen. you know, before they got all big and weird....
overall it's a 'cute' movie. plus the one girl's name is amanda...so of course i gotta like it. :0)


one of my other favorite movies? adventures in babysitting.




although i must say that after watching this as a christian, there is a bit of swearing. so watch it at your own discretion. i can usually 'filter' out the swear words myself. they go in one ear at out the other. i usually cringe though at the first sounds of them. or when i am around others who cuss and swear like a trucker...ugh...it just irks me. like seriously you can not find any other words to use. i dunno. i guess i used to be a big swearer, but thankfully god has helped me out of that!!


one movie i absolutely love but do not own yet is troop beverly hills...



have you ever seen that movie?!? i love it. i haven't seen it in awhile though. it used to be on cable/the dish a lot. but of course we get like three and a half channels...so no cable obviously. i also love the use of french in the movie. i took one year of french in high school...BUT know what they say to each other. well there is like three lines...but hey...it's fun for me.


wanna know something else i love...


that is the nikon d60. we started our relationship this weekend at sam's club. while shaun was getting his eye grinded...i was falling in love. i played with it for a good half hour. ohhhh it's so nice. so i continue to stare at it. and hope that i will eventually be able to buy it. and take fab pictures with it.... because as creepy as i am i took pictures of customers walking by. yeah...little creepy i know!! the price is cheaper at sam's club by like thirty bucks. does best buy price match? i think that i would rather buy it from some place like that. i dunno. but at least i've made a descion right? because i wasn't sure canon or nikon canon or nikon. now i know nikon. i looked at the canon at sam's too. the nikon was way lighter. and it worked. the battery must've been dead on the canon. at any rate i'm excited at the prospect of buying one eventually!! i've toyed with the idea of trying to raise some money to buy one. my mother in law was encouraging me in that this weekend. it'd be fun to do. but i also feel that i should shoot pictures with a nice camera if people are going to pay me. you know. so we'll see...either that or i'll just be that creepy girl at sam's taking pictures of you. :0)

i'm usually creepy anyways. so it's all good. like for instance i love to look people up on wisconsin circuit court access all you have to do is type in the name and voila...most things illegal they have done show up. i will admit, when people have wanted to buy something from me from craigslist, i wisconsin circuit court access them!! i don't want a murderer showing up!! lol. i know. heck, i've even cca'd my doctors!! lol. so there now you know one secret about me. i'm not sure if every state is as nice as wisconsin and you can do this. and i quite honestly have no idea how i even stumbled across this gem. :0) google your state and circuit court access. that's all i do when i need it. because you'll want to know if you have a potential murderer showing up at your door. you're enlightened i know. but i also know you all are creepy too. so there. 'us' creepy people must stick together!! and if you say you aren't a bit creepy...you're probably in denial. or not. i dunno.

well i ordered a kringle, i got it the other day. monday. today is wednesday. and it is gone. is that bad?!?!

and since i now have no more wandomness..i'll leave you all. ((go ahead go google your state's circuit court access...i know you wanna!!))

14 loving words from you.:

-stephanie- said...

"before they got all big and weird." That line cracked me up. But you are right.

Did you Google me? Am I safe? I better be safe since you've already been to my house. :o)

Hope you find the cash flow for the new camera, creepy Sam's Club girl.

agk11808 said...

FYI: they do price match at Best Buy, when I had to return something from the office, they said "well next time so you know we do price match" you may get lucky and they may do a price match and 10% !!! look into it! :)

Kelli said...

I love It takes two! it's a great movie! I kinda wanna watch it now.. thanks a lot! I've done the circuit court thing before too!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Do me! Do me!

Especially if you plan on shacking up at my place some day!!!

I promise you won't see anything on my record....I'm pretty clean (*sniffing armpits)

xox

Kelli W said...

I love movies like that too!! One of my favs is the original Parent Trap!! I just bought Nikon D40 a few months ago and I am loving it. I actually got my at Target on sale. Plus I opened a Target card that day and used the 10% off to save almost $50! Good luck saving up for yours!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope you get your dream camera. I have to say I was always a canon girl, but then I got the nikon D90 and wow..I am in love. What a camera. awesome!

Elyse said...

Looking at people...creepy...just kidding! Glad you have a newfound love for your camera. LOVE all of those movies and second the fact that the words go in one ear and out the other.
~Elyse~

Esther said...

I loved Adventures in Babysitting. Loved it. Great movie. I watched Troop Bev Hills when I was sick in bed while pregnant with Ethan--never forget that one either!

Esther said...

P.S. Can't wait to check out some people on that website. It will be interesting!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I remember those movies! I loved Beverly Hills Troop. Too cute! Glad you found a camera. Can't wait to see your new pics with it :o)

The Beaver Bunch said...

I totally search people in our court systems. Totally.

However, ours isn't called "circuit court access" it's something else..I have it bookmarked, THATS how much I use it. For serious.

Stephanie said...

the cicuit court thing is hilarious! my dad found an old high school aquaintance that way as he tried to plan their high school reunion. turns out the guy had been in and out of jail for various things...my dad was hoping he didn't show up! (i don't think he did.) my dad had fun with it one night and we were looking up everyone we knew. hehe! glad you're all feeling better - i was praying for your family!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh....I love Adventures In Babysitting!! When I first saw it, it was on regular TV, so no bad words. I ended up buying it, and I was so shocked w/ the words they used! I was bummed out, but the movie was hilarious!!

I also liked Troop BH! That was so cute and funny!! I should get that for my kids!!

Oh..and LOL at the Kringle!! I bought a couple of them from QVC (I think?) when I was prego w/ one of my kids. Anyway..now I can't stand them because it reminds me of that!! LOL!!

Anna Gray said...

OMG (oh my gosh), I used to LOVE watching Mary-Kate and Ashley movies. I would get jealous when I was like five years old because they had dolls made out of themselves and I wanted one made out of my grandmother and me (I know your probably thinking 'get a life'). But remember I was 5!! LOL!

-A.G. :D :) :O

P.S. I share a b-day with them!!! June 13th!!