i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

UPDATED!! urgent!! prayer request

hey friends.

if i could just ask for some prayers for our family. i had caitlyn in the er last night, she has pnemonia and an ear infection. breigh woke up this morning sounding awful, not breathing well. so now it's off to the er again. nurse direct has be all freaked out, i think that's there job. so i'm off to the er again. i tried avoiding it because we have a crazy high $200 co-pay. so this is THREE days in a row going to the ER. shaun was there friday night because he got a hunk of metal in his eye. so he's doing okay. just very very sore. an eye doctor yesterday had to 'grind' away the rust in his eye. AHHH.

so please pray for shaun and caitlyn and breigh to get better. and please pray that the lord protects dustin and amelya and me! i appreciate it SO much guys!!

::update::
i just got home with breigh a bit ago. she ALSO has pnemonia. and possible strep. it tested negative, but could turn positive. so with the anitbiotics she is on it will clear both things up. please continue to pray, especially for dustin. it just 'worries' be that he could catch it. and makes me more nervous. :0)

thanks so much for your prayers this morning. i felt at peace about everything. you are all so great!!

20 loving words from you.:

Emily said...

Your family is in my prayers.... $200 co-pay is crazy.

-stephanie- said...

Got all of you covered in prayer.

Verna said...

Our prayers are with you and you family.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Sorry to hear that! I am most certainly praying for your family.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Praying for you and your family, Amanda....

Elyse said...

Praying hard for you all...hang in there!
~Elyse~

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Oh we are praying for ALL of you! What a weekend!!!! Please let us know how everyone is doing. And yes, a $200 copay is INSANE!

Angelwingsbaby said...

wow sorry to hear all this extra yuckiness right now I will say a prayer for all of you. -Megan

Esther said...

Praying for you! Hoping everyone is feeling better soon!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Praying my friend! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Prayers going out to ya.

~*Michelle*~ said...

Many prayers being said in all of the kids' names.....and you and Shaun.

Prayers for peace, healing and many smiles around the corner.

xox

He & Me + 3 said...

I will still be praying..sorry I got in here so late.

Stephanie said...

Hey hon..praying for you!!!!

Don't you hate hospital copays...ours is $100 but it's insane still I think. I can't stand it!

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I will keep your family in my prayers, please keep us updated!! <3

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh, friend. You and your little ones are never far from my heart. I hope all is well in your house before too long.

-Francesca

Beth said...

Hope everyone is doing better!!!!!! Take care of those babies.

Anna Gray said...

I will totally pray for you and your family! Your kids must feel horrible!

-A.G. :D :) :O

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

PRAYING, PRAYING AND MORE PRAYING FOR YOUR DEAR, PRECIOUS FAMILY.
ANNMARIE

Shawn said...

Oh NO I am so sorry Amanda. I will most definitely lift you and your family up in my prayers!

You stay healthy, the Mommy CANNOT get sick!