i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

VLOGGING

okay. so here it is. enjoy. :0) the lighting is funny but enjoy. as much as one can. ;0) and if you didn't read my post below you must do that as well. k? k. it's settled. :0)




okay. so i showed shaun this. he completely thinks i'm crazy. he should've known that by now!! and he totally laughed at me. and says that i never say peace out. but really i don't usually say it. i type it. yep i am a dork. now you just know it's official. and sorry the lighting really is bad. oh well. :0)

14 loving words from you.:

Christie said...

yeah, i don't think i could do the vlog thing. i backspace too much to ever do live tv :) great job with it~ amelia is way cute!! peace out hahaha

Emily said...

Ha ha! Good vlog! I don't know if I could ever do it or not. You both are so cute!

April said...

Hey! I noticed you posted on my blog today. I just met Kelli, she found me through Kayleigh Freeman's site (who needs our support/thoughts/prayer more than ever now!) Crazy how you meet so many people in WI (our area) through blogging. Same birthday for our boys... crazy! I actually delivered in Neenah (Theda Clark). Happy 6 months!!

1. Totally agree about Ron - rotten double agent!!

2. Your little girls look like YOU!!

3. Adorable family - you got that little boy now huh?? With 3 older sisters, he's bound to make a woman happy one day (he will know how to treat her right [or more so when NOT to push her buttons!]) :)

I saw you dedicated your son recently. We did the same at Pathways Church. Which church do you belong to?

Nice to meet you!

Ashley said...

loved the vlog! don't know if i'll ever be 'brave' enough to do one though!

-stephanie- said...

That was cute. You did not look or sound like a total dork. Peace out.

He & Me + 3 said...

Too fun! I think this is a great idea. You are adorable. It was nice to hear your voice...

heidi said...

Work it, Gurl!!! Wooot!!!

Sneaky Momma said...

This was great, Amanda. :)
Love the new look!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I loved it!!! You did an awesome job. And I love how you also had a crazy kid crowding your camera space. She's adorable. Anyway, do more!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Bravo! I love it!

And I love your voice....it matches you. :)

I did expect a thicker accent...so now I know you totally will goof on mine. Or cover your ears with horror.

Your little girlie is a mini-me, for sure!
xox

More Than Words said...

How cute, Amanda! It's so nice to hear the voice and see the face behind the blog!!!!! I would so NOT be natural behind the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Femin Susan said...

haha good vlog.don't know if i'll ever be 'brave' enough to do one though!
cheers!

Beth in NC said...

Those are some precious pictures and babies!

Thanks for coming by today!

Bless you!
Beth

Stephanie said...

Fun to see your vlog - you seem so much more real this way ;) Haha! And, I totally understand about live tv...I'm so much better at writing than talking, because I have time to sit and process what I want to say and how best to say it.