i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

gro baby diapers.

well the newest craze of cloth diapering is the 'gro baby' diapers. here's a link to check out their site.

it really is an 'inventive idea'. it's not a prefold and wrap, but it's not a technical 'all in one', and not really a pocket diaper either. it's a super cool idea for a diaper, that i wish I would have come up with. oh well....here's a picture of the diaper....






isn't that cool. you can REUSE the cover all day, as long as it's not all pooed on. and just snap in a new liner!! how neat is that!?! i LOVE the idea. i also LOVE that gro baby is going to send me a free 'pre-production' diaper...just for telling you all about them!!? now THAT is cool.
i have some other cloth diapers i need to sell...and then i'm saving up money to buy some of these. they are a 'one size' diaper. so even better. i don't need to get three different sizes for each of the kiddos still in diapers.
sooooooooo with that..if any of YOU are looking for some cloth diapers...i have some to sell. :0) i have eight size 1 kissaluvs contour diapers, one older 'medium' sized kissaluvs contour and if you want to buy those i have a small sized white bummis cover i could sell you with them. i also have two happy heinys girly prints in medium and one girly print happy heiny in large. if i get ambitious today i'm posting them on craiglist. if i don't. i will eventually. but if any of you are truly interested i can send you pictures and pricing. :0) and since you're my blogging buddies i'll for sure cut you a deal!!
so with this post 'finished' all about gro-baby...i'm off to start a super cute picture post of my kiddos.

9 loving words from you.:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh I love that new design....very cool! Man, I wanna baby bum to diaper......*sniff.

The adventure of a redneck mommy. said...

this looks like it would make a great addtion to my cloth diper collection where do i get them?

christy rose said...

Amanda,

I cannot believe that you use cloth diapers. You go girl! How many do you have in diapers anyway? I, at one time, had 3 in diapers and could not have even fathomed not being able to throw them away. You are amazing!

Christy

Shanda said...

MckMama has posted about cloth diapers often and has so many cool ones. If my Littlest wasn't potty training, I'm sure I would be investing in them!

Christy said...

That's really awesome! Would you mind sending me photo's and prices for all of them? I have a friend who could possibly use the smaller ones (she has a boy) and I have a little girl who's 21 months, but she's small (only 23 lbs) so I'd love to get pictures of the Happy Heiny's for me.

My3gifts@aol.com

Judson Family said...

If you could sed Photos and Prices for the Kissaluvs and the cover...

judson.mel@gmail.com

Thanks

Megan R. said...

Man, I don't know how you scored one of these!! I tried, but I was DENIED!! They are sending me one of their kiwi pie OS fitteds to try out.

I'd love to buy some of the dipes off of you, but they are all too small for heavy C!

I can't WAIT to get my fuzzibunz from your contest!

Chic Mama said...

I so want to try these dipes! And of course it is always nice to see mamas blogging about cloth! You should join my new CDing meme- it's called Chic'Cheeks:
http://mamakenzstudio.blogspot.com/2009/05/meme-for-chic-cheeks.html

Pocket Diapers said...

It is vital think to buy organic cloth diapers for our baby.