i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, June 08, 2009

no song in your head monday.

so. this has to be short. it's five fifteen now and i have some dipes to wash and some supper to start. and i promise to try not to get a song stuck in your head today...867-5309...just in case you need to get a hold of me...he he he he.

we had a super busy weekend. hence the lack of posting and commenting. today was a super busy day as well. we just got home about an hour ish ago. the three little ones are napping and amelya is practically out on the couch.

me. i'm tired. thanks for asking.

BUT i'm excited too. i got some new diapers in the mail today. and this weekend i did too. i even get to give some away soon!! so keep your eyes peeled for that. well not all of you will care, but some of you may care about some diapers. exciting stuff i tell you! i'm currently test wearing them. wait. not me! dustin did today. and caitlyn will next. they're a one size diaper, so i want to see how they fit on the kiddos. i suppose breigh may as well. either way day one: i love them. i'm not telling you which ones they are yet. but you'll find out soon enough.

wanna know what i learned at church yesterday? too bad. i'm telling you anyways.

god doesn't only give us strength. he IS our strength. he is all we need. all of it. every single bit of it. just trust in him. his strength. and it is all so darn good!! now i guess this is nothing 'new' i learned. but it was something that spoke to my heart personally. i absolutely LOVE that god speaks to us each personally. how fun is that. he wants US.

i also want to remind anyone to go enter my giveaway if you want to win something fun. it's a 20 gift certificate to a pretty cool store! a store that even sells gro-baby diapers. if you win you could buy a gro baby for FIVE bucks. now THAT is cool my friends!! i just may be offering up my other giveaways after this one ends. so now you know. look forward to friday. that's when i'll announce them....ohhhh...ahhhhh.

so this is a random mess. but seriously when is anything i post not random! :0) i'll apologize now for my absence over the next few days. i'm busy getting stuff ready for my wildtree parties this week and getting all that good stuff in order! go check out my button on my left side bar. oohhhh aaahhhh. :0) okay. done.

12 loving words from you.:

Stephanie said...

busy, busy, busy...summer never does slow down does it? but it's so much fun too! excited to hear about your new cloth diapers. i'm working on sewing up fitted newborn ones for our Sweet Pea right now. they're SO tiny!

are you planning on stopping by tomorrow morn? just let me know, cuz we'll be around...sewing, doing laundry, unpacking, cleaning...ah, the life of a SAHM. ;)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oooh, I love that lesson! You can share what you learned at church anytime my friend!

Glad you are doing well! And glad to know that you are not personally testing those diapers ;)

Have a great week!

He & Me + 3 said...

Random posts are great...a little of this and that.
loved what you learned at church. So glad He is all we need. He is my everything. Couldn't even imagine trying to live without Him.
Hugs,
mimi

christy rose said...

Amanda,
I love what you learned at church. He is our strength indeed!
I ordered a couple things from your site today. I am really excited. I will let you know when I get them and how much i like them.
Christy

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Have fun planning your parties!!! :)

Veronica said...

Hey...glad you guys had a fun and busy weekend! Hope that everything goes well at your party tomorrow....which reminds me...I was supposed to go place my order last night. I totally forgot! I will be doing that sometime this morning...I promise! Have a great day!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Needed to read about the strength thingie...
Because Lord knows I need HIS strength right now...
the WHOLE household is VERY sick..
Thanks for enlighting me..
Annmarie

2blessed2stress said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and telling me about you and your adorable kiddos! So sorry to hear about your loss of your baby "E"! I emailed you our "story"!

Hugs!
Dawn

~*Michelle*~ said...

Hi my sweet "goofy" friend.....can't wait to find out about those dipes.....yipee! I am feeling good and positive about TTC these days, can you tell?


How thankful I am to be reminded of this:

"he wants US."

Praise HIM!

~*Michelle*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
3 Bay B Chicks said...

Oh, the song, the song!

Not that song.

I will be thinking about you for the rest of the day, my friend. :)

-Francesca

Anonymous said...

I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!! I miss you girlie!!!!!!

You're right, God is our strength and thank goodness for that!!!

P.S. I ADORE the pictures from the previous post, you have STUNNING kids!!!!