i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

going missing.

i've been super busy this week.

hence the lack of posting and non-existence of commenting.

BUT it's gonna get a bit worse before it gets better.

we're leaving for some MUCH MUCH needed time away tomorrow and will be back later in the week.

which means. no blogging from me. because we don't have a laptop.

if you're in complete and utter amanda withdrawal feel free to email me. because my phone has email...and facebook. :0) i'm sure my phone will be ringing off the hook...;0)

i'm doing pretty good. considering the crazy rollercoaster of a week i've had. through it all god has been so faithful and so good. and i'm just soaking in all of his great love.

thanks again for your prayers this week. and your hugs. i can't wait to meet you all in heaven and hug you for real!!

so adios amigos amigas....bye. :0) see you when i get back. that is if i don't decide to lay on the lazy river forever....

12 loving words from you.:

The Mama said...

enjoy. you all deserve a break! though i know you don't need me to tell you that:)

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

Have a great time and be safe! TAke lots of pictures! Talk with you when you get back :)

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh you deserve this.....enjoy.every.minute.

Call me when you get back......are you guys still planning the road trip?

He & Me + 3 said...

Have a great get away. Enjoy yourself!

Emily said...

Have a great time away!!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time on a much-deserved vacation!

Jennifer W. said...

I'm reading this late, so I hope you're having a great time! You need a break. Still praying for you, and I'm glad God is wrapping His arms around you.
Jen

natalee said...

enjoy your break you will be very missed

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh I hope you have a great time and get some much needed R&R. Take care my sweet friend!

Kelli W said...

I hope you have a great vacation and get to rest and relax! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i hope youre enjoying every second away. relax and rejuvenate!!

Kaibee said...

You know, my laptop is not working and I have to use my mom's PC!! Blogging is really addictive!!!

Well, hope you have a good week!!