i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, October 05, 2009

one of the few

just wanted you all to know i am one of the few NOT watching the packers vs. vikings game. just in case you were wondering. i'm all about csi:miami.

now if my mom reads this, i'm not really sure if she does, she may just have a heart attack. my mom is an avid packers fan. ((like one season when she wore her packers underwear every game...or changed into them if she realized she didn't have them on.)) want to know other crazy things she does? she has a packer tree with green and gold lights on it. it is on during every packers game. she has 'cheese' earrings. but doesn't wear them too much anymore. she also has a ton of packers paraphanila. *totally spelt that wrong* but she's a 'true' fan.

i honestly hope the packers win tonight against the vikings. but will not care if they don't. i don't understand how i can live with a woman with packers underwear for 20 years and not come out as packers crazy as she! lol. i love you my packer crazy mommy...who even is working DURING the game!! lol. silly swing shift.

now that's all i really have for today. i'm off to enjoy csi:miami with my hubby. who was done with work BEFORE 5:30 today!! and of course it's on a day I wasn't home. lol. that always happens. but i honestly think he enjoys a bit of 'down time' too...and if you would've been with us shopping yesterday...you'd agree.

sweet dreams my sweet friends!!

12 loving words from you.:

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope you enjoy a restful night. you deserve it.

Elyse said...

PREACHit sista!!! I LOVE CSI:MIAMI...I love it, love it, love it!
~Elyse

mittelmommy said...

what in the world were you doing that you were not home when your hubby got home tonight?!?!
ps-i think it's funny how much nathan and shaun are texting now! more than we are! =)

Veronica said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by today! :)

So funny that you didn't watch the game! My hubby went over to his brother's house to watch it, and he's still gone! Oh well, gives me time to blog!

I used to be a HUGE CSI fan but not the Miami one. I was hooked on the original CSI series and my Hubby and I even bought the first 5seasons on DVD. After we had kiddos, we just weren't as faithful as we used to be to watch every week!

Hope you had a good rest of your night my friend!

mummyof6monsters said...

hehe I hate sport. Hubby loves it, thank goodness we have 2 televisions:)

Amanda said...

Your mom makes me crack up!!! I didn't watch the game, but the hubs did switch back and forth between it and the other CBS shows. I ended up going to bed.

I love CSI Miami but just can't get into it this year! :( I think it's because I'm working all the time, and just want sleep!!!

Kelli W said...

My hubby always seems to get off work early on days that we have something planned and are going to be late getting home too!!

Unknown said...

You missed a good game!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! Don't worry, we missed it too...and CSI:Miami. Although we DVR CSI to watch later ;)

Take care my friend!
Hope all is well!

Jennifer W. said...

We love CSI too, and I am SOOOOOO thankful that Paul is not a big sports guy!! That stuff about your mom is funny!! How does she feel about Brett Favre? He grew up about 45 miles from here, so he's like the south MS hero, and anytime he does anything we have to hear all about it.
Jen

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

we LOVE csi:miami! we signed up for netflix back in december and have spent the past 10 months catching up on all the seasons!

christy rose said...

Farve has still got it, I think! :)