i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

a year old!?!

yikes! dustin is a year old today!! where has the year gone?! would someone PLEASE tell me! just a year ago i was praying he was going to be born soon. three hours later he would be.


i can't believe how fast it's gone. but man my little boy is such a blessing to me. and to our family. i couldn't imagine our family without little dustin. awww. when we found out we were having a boy, i was super excited. but also wondered...what in the world am i going to do with a boy?! i had a sister. i had three girls before him. it was all girls before him. oh but our world changed for the better with our little boy. he's a great 'change' to the family. and as crazy as it seems to have four kids under four...i couldn't imagine it any differently...and pray that it'll become five under five. :0)


so happy birthday my little man!! keep on keeping on...but please hold off on walking for awhile, like your sisters did. i'm not ready for that yet! my little boy is not so little any more!!

i found his shirt at h&m...dad + mum = me. perfect i thought for his birthday. lol. and if you're interested in reading dustin's birth story..here's a link to that!

i'm hoping to get back on track by next week with my blog reading and posting. and of course i have to tell you all about our wonderful vacation!!

oh and i keep forgetting...last week on vacation i got a call from my dr's office. guess what?! shaun and i's blood testing came back all 'normal'. neither of us have anything wrong with our chromosomes. PRAISE GOD!! woo hoo!!

17 loving words from you.:

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!!!! Being 1 is so great!!!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Oh I love that boy!!!!!! Happy Birthday Dustin!

and I am starting to hear alot of hints being dropped in your recent posts....are you needing to share something with the class or am I just having hopeful thoughts? hmmmmm?

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday!!!! He is super cute!

Jen said...

What a precious picture! Happy Birthday, Dustin!

Btw, that's great news on the testing front. Praise the Lord, my friend!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin!!

I'm glad everything came back normal.

~*Michelle*~ said...

oh and Praise God for the test results! WOOT WOOT WOOT!

Kelli W said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday to Dustin!
I'm glad you got great test results!!

Holly said...

Happy Birthday, wishing you nothing but the BEST!

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!! What a little cutie!!

Praise God for normal test results!! Great news!!

Chari said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday Dustin and I love that picture of him. So cute.

Jennifer W. said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin!! Four under four...I am in awe of you for that!! :) Hope to hear news of that fifth one soon!
Jen

April said...

COngratulations on the test results. Wonderful news!

Jackson says Happy Birthday, Dustin! I can't believe it. This is my first 1st birthday and it is quite bittersweet. I got teary eyes several times to day.

My babycenter.com email newsletters now say "My Toddler This Week" instead of "My Baby This Week" - and just that, made me cry a little :(

Bridgette said...

Happy 1st Birthday Dustin!

Anonymous said...

I think it is great that you are both normal and everything is fine. I am wondering though(and wondering nicely) why it is so important to have more babies. And so soon. You are blessed with four. Some people never are blessed with even one.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!

And what wonderful news from the doctor's office - praying you are blessed with more little ones soon!

*Kc* said...

Happy birthday to your little boy~! Our youngest daughter turned one a day before him =)!! 1 is so much fun!