i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, December 03, 2009

New Look.

hew. i think i'm done. i wanted to get in the christmas mood a bit. and figured i could work on it today...because we stayed home today. yep. not leaving. well actually shaun may want to go to the wrestling meet later in town. but other than that, no plans. i should call him though...because i should probably shower if he wants to go.

we had a fun day at home. and i'm super excited for supper...a roast!! yummy!! i'm going to throw some potatoes in it soon. then i don't have to peel and boil and mash any. ;0) i'm all about a lazy day today.

and we got snow!!! woo hoo. it was so great and fun to see the girls' reactions to seeing it snow outside. they loved it. breigh (who napped today!!) was thrilled to see all the more snow that came while she was napping.

i also got a wildtree shipment in today. yay! i ordered some zip packs of the spaghetti sauce blend to give as gifts for the girls' dance teachers and some other people. the zip packs are only $4 and contain enough for three or four servings of the blend. i'm going to pack it up with a box of noodles and can of crushed tomatoes. and voila a nice handy meal for whoever gets one. YOU can purchase zip packs too if you're interested. :0) let me know. and remember you're all invited to my holiday open house next week for wildtree!! and if you can't make it you still qualify for the specials. speaking of specials with a $60 purchase wildtree is throwing in a heavenly chocolate mousse mix FREE for you. the mousse mix is wonderful. you just add it to cool whip. and you've got mousse. pretty  much good enough to eat with a spoon or teddy grahams. :0)

alright. enough about that.

i've really got nothing else. so before i bore you anymore i'm off to do something...i don't know 'what' but i'm sure i'll find something to do. :0)

13 loving words from you.:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I like your new look. Very festive!!

Veronica said...

Love it!

Elyse said...

LOVE the new look!!!
~Elyse

Jen said...

the new look is GREAT!

Megan said...

Love the stockings - it's so festive!

Leah said...

Cute new look :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the new look...super cute. Very festive. I am loving my wildtree stuff. I do need to place another order...but I am going to have to wait until the first of the year.

Kelli W said...

Your new look is so cute! I was just looking at your old layout the other day thinking I wished I could redo my blog and make it look as cute as you do!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Love the new look!!! Really great!!! ;)

christy rose said...

I love your new look too!
And, I love lazy days too!
Yay! for snow! I am ready for a good snowfall! but one or two is enough for me for the season! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Great new look!!!

And do remember that ERICA starts with an E!!! (so does Eric if it's a boy!)

More Than Words said...

Amanda...I love your new look!!!!!! So pretty!!

I really need to check out your Wildtree site again!

Nikki said...

Love your festive new look! :)