i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

delurker day.


i did this last year and it was so much fun getting comments from 'new' people. at least new to me. :0) this picture says show us your privates. which MEANS...show 'us' (me) my 'private people'. because up until now you've been private. today i hope you become 'public'. :0)

make sense. so comment. let me know you're here!!

because i also love checking out your blogs!! who you are. and who your families are. :0)

and maybe there's a giveaway behind this commenting too. :0) i'll find some wildtree just sitting around and send it to one blessed commenter. :0) so go ahead...comment already!!

it's been a busy week. and i have a wildtree party tonight! so i have to get ready for that...and do some wash. have a great day!!


38 loving words from you.:

Ashley said...

i don't need to delurk since you already know i follow you. just wanted to say it was nice seeing you, shaun, and the kiddos last weekend! i wished we lived closer so we could get together more often!

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Veronica said...

So I know I'm not a lurker, but I just wanted to say that I think this is such a fun idea! Is this something you started? I would love to do something like this on my blog too sometime! So fun and a great way to meet those who just visit but never make themselves "known."

Hope you have a great day and I'm excited that you won my tiny giveaway. I've include a little note so you can see my writing again, LOL! :)

Veronica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli W said...

I'm not a lurker either...I just had to say that picture is too funny! I hope you get lots of comments today:)

Jen said...

All us "non-lurkers" should probably stop commenting, huh? Too funny, that picture cracked me up!

Heather Fox said...

I actually just started following yesterday! but I love your blog so far, and your family is just so cute!

Emily said...

Not a lurker, really, just wanted to say hi and I am gonna steal this for today. HA!

christy rose said...

What a great idea!! Not a lurker here, but I can't help but comment when I stop by. I just think it is stupid. Who would do that? Stop by, knock on the door, peek in the window and not say Hi or boo or anything for that matter. It only takes a second to say Hi. Anyone who has time to stop by has time to say "Hi" :) So, "Hi" LOL Hope some of your lurkers say "Hi" today too.

Shannon said...

Oh ok...I guess I'm mostly a lurker:) You have a cute, cute blog!

Charity said...

I cannot remember if I have ever commented on here or not, so just in case I haven't "Hi"

Kristi said...

I'm kind of a lurker, I mean I think you know I follow your blog, but I don't think I've ever commented :) I like this idea!!!

Amanda said...

Well I'm not a lurker either...okay so I am...cause I don't always comment....just a sucky follower! :) If I hadn't blogged already I would post this, but I hate putting up more than one blog post a day! :(

Maybe tomorrow a day late...wait I've got something fun planned for tomorrow....Let's just say it involves FLUFF! :)

Gretchen said...

Hi, I'm a true lurker :) I came to a cloth diaper "class" of yours at Mom & Pop place last summer.

Megan said...

I am not a lurker, but am saying hi anyway.

In the event that I forget to tell you via email or elsewhere - I got my Wildtree Gingerbread Cakemix yesterday in the mail! THANK YOU!

Also super excited about my next Wildtree order on its way. I'm dying for more beer bread!

You and Baby E have a great week!

Jennifer W. said...

Not a lurker, but that pic is hilarious! Hope you have a great day!
Jen

Chaukie said...

Alright, I'll come out from hiding. I admit I am a lurker from my google reader. I know I should actually visit and comment on blogs more, but reader is just so darn easy.

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

I'm coming out from being a lurker. Just wanted to say your kids are adorable and I love reading yor blogs.

I read all the blogs just don't have a chance to comment all the time.

Ehrenfelds said...

I am pretty sure that I have commented here before but just in case...check us out at ehrenfelds.blogspot.com :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure that I have commented before (which would make me a lurker)but I have been following your blog for some time now. What better day than today to say hello!!;-)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

I stalk you!! I am NOT a lurker!! :) I have been looking at your wildtree stuff for a while now. I really need to try some of that. it looks really yummy.

Leene said...

I just came across your blog and am going to follow - you have a beautiful family and I can't wait to get to know you. I'm off to check your wildtree site, I've seen it mentioned in a few of your posts. Leene

Christy said...

I'm not a lurker either, but haven't commented in a while!

Tiffany Lockette said...

What a cute idea, love it!! I love reading your blog. Sorry, I guess I would be a lurker. Hop on over to visit my blog anytime!!

He & Me + 3 said...

You know me..just commenting anyways:)

~*Michelle*~ said...

So you drive your family all across the US to a lurkers house....now that would be creepy, huh?

OK, so of course I am not a lurker....but I might flash ya anyway.

hee hee

Jut and Chris said...

I like lurking and hearing about your adventures. Congrats on baby! Pics looked good!

Shirley said...

I am not really a lurker, but I don't know that I've ever commented on your blog. Just check in every once in awhile to see how you and the kiddos are doing. I keep you in my prayers often for a safe and healthy pregnancy!

newwife said...

Ok well I am not de-lurking since I have commented before but just saying hi! Hope you are having a good week- super excited for my Wildtree order! Yea!!

Heather said...

Just catching up! You're little lemon looks great!

Cortney Heath said...

Hello =D Hope all is well with you and your family. I check often for updates =)

Tonia said...

I think I have commented before but I will comment today too. I am almost embarrased to say who I am because I have been neglecting my blog :(

Oh well!! Happy Delurker day! You can check out my blog to learn more.

inadvertent farmer said...

First time visitor so not officially a lurker, lol! Great blog...Kim

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever commented. So if I haven't here you go. Love your blog! Sorry I don't have a blog for you to check out. Trust me I'm just a normal person like you. Married, one son (who graduates high school this year). Have a great weekend and I hope all your lurkers come out.

Lynn

More Than Words said...

You know I don't lurk!! LOL

More Than Words said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mummyof6monsters said...

im not a stalker, just a really bad commenter:) love your blog and your adorable kiddos!

Erin said...

im just now seeing this, but i still wanted to comment. i dont think im really a lurker either b/c ive commented several times before but here i am still around too :) love following ur updates!