i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

happy birthday...

to my super great an awesome friend...and hubby!!!




you turn 29 today. one more year of your 20's left!!

one year til i'm married to a THIRTY year old. ;0)

((as a disclaimer...thirty isn't that bad i'm sure...but it doesn't seem like we should be getting that old...i honestly feel like  just graduated high school...and don't even feel old enough to be having my fifth (here on earth) child! :0) ))

you're a great friend.

you're a great hubby.

you're a great daddy.

overall you're just great. :0)

i got him a card today...and as much as i want to get one of the funny ones...i never can...i always end up with a mushy one. mainly because it speaks my heart better. :0)

the kids made him a build a bear puppy. ((it looks like our dog, so they're excited to give it to him))

we also got him a cookie cake at the mall...and the smell of the frosting is SO tempting.

i bought him seasons 2 and 3 of The Unit. we've watched all of season 1 already and it's so fun to cuddle on the couch and watch something we both enjoy.

and because i have to sign his card yet (i always write a novel in his cards too. lol) i have to keep this short!

so happy birthday shaun-ey. i love you!!

12 loving words from you.:

The Beaver Bunch said...

30 isn't bad. Trust me, I should know. I am one and I'm married to one.

Feels the same as 27, 28 and 29 if you ask me....just with more kids. ;)

Happy Bday to your Baby Daddy.

Stephanie said...

Aw - Happy birthday Shaun! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Kelli W said...

Happy Birthday to Shaun! I turn 30 this year...and I know just what you mean about not feeling like I should be this old:)

Veronica said...

So sweet! I always tend to pick the mushy cards too!

Happy Birthday Shaun! Hope you guys had a good day!

Heather Fox said...

Happy Birthday!! Today is my Husband's 30th! He is having a minor melt-down. It is fun to watch.

-stephanie- said...

Happy 29th Birthday Shaun! Make this your best year ever!

He & Me + 3 said...

Happy Birthday to Shaun! That is a super sweet picture of him.

More Than Words said...

That's a great photo, Amanda!!

Happy Birthday to your hubby!!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda's hubby!

I was in shock a few days ago when I realized it has been 5 years since I graduated high school. I feel like it was just last year. I'm wondering at what point I will stop feeling like that. Lol.

christy rose said...

Happy Birthday Shaun! That is a great picture of him and Dustin!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH how sweet! I hope he had a great birthday!

I'm 35 and still don't feel like a grown up. I'm wondering when that feeling starts ;) BTW, my hubby is past 40 and I think he just gets better w/age!

~*Michelle*~ said...

Happy birthday Shawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn~