i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

22 weeks {and 2 days}

How far along? 22 weeks (2 days)

Total weight gain/loss: as of my last doctors appointment 10 pounds. not too bad i guess

Maternity clothes? most definitely! i love my maternity clothes more than my regular clothes...maybe it's because my maternity clothes have been my regular clothes for much of the last few years. :0)

Stretch marks? oh for sure! i haven't noticed any new ones appear...YET!

Best moment this week: wriggles and jiggles. i love them!! and hiccups. love those too!

Movement: yeppers. i love it. it's by far the best and the coolest part of pregnancy to me!

Food cravings: chipotle. i want chipotle. and jelly beans. ((i bought some hawaiian punch flavored ones last night. blech. they're gross!))

Gender: as long as she hasn't grown anything in two weeks. girl. :0) now we're just working on a name.

Labor Signs: nope. but i've been having more and more braxton hicks this week.

Belly Button in or out? it's still a 'half-ie' not quite in...not all quite out...you can sort of see it in this picture shaun took. see how the top is half out? and the bottom is still in? before kids i had a complete innie. and after kids it kept just not going back in all the way. lol. ((and don't mind my picked at nail polish. :0) i absolutely love to pick at my nail polish when i have them painted. which is why i normally don't.))
What I miss: while i truly enjoy being pregnant one thing i 'miss' is not having to 'think' about rolling over in bed. if that makes sense. sometimes i just don't roll because it takes too much thinking and energy to do it. lol.

What I am looking forward to: hmmmm. finalizing a name. now that we are pretty sure on a girl, i'd love to have her name picked out. (evaleigh is still at the top of my list.)

Weekly Wisdom: this is the same because i truly feel the same way always! enjoy it. every single second. as much as you can. ((i've not had to endure weeks/months of throwing up and i'm sure it can be hard to enjoy that)) so enjoy the time that you're not feeling sick and not throwing up. and enjoy the non-headache moments...because all too soon they baby is here in your arms and not your belly. and remember no matter HOW miserable you feel...there are women out there who'd give ANYTHING to be in your place!

Milestones: according to what to expect the baby is the size of a papaya. about 8 inches and 1.2 pounds (baby girl measure about 15 ounces two weeks ago at the ultrasound)

17 loving words from you.:

carissa said...

so cute! you are adorable!!!! i am totally wanting easter candy all the time, too! it has to be chocolate, though. happy 22 weeks and 2 days!

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Happy 22 Weeks & 2 days!!! Here to the rest of a happy healthy pregnancy

Heather Fox said...

YAY!! I love me some belly pictures! HAHA You are too cute, and glad that she is just a wiggling around! Hiccups... Ahh My favorite!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

You look so cute. :) I can't wait to see little E. BTW, I love your new layout. Very Springy.

Kelli said...

Yay for 22 weeks (and 2 days) you look great! :) I agree with you... it really goes by WAY too fast. I already miss it!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are adorable. All baby. Good for you only gaining 10 pounds. I think I gained 10 pounds in the first month. LOL
Aren't cravings fun? I craved Peanut Butter with my first and she is allergic to it.

christy rose said...

You look so great!!!

Melissa said...

you're looking great! i love evaleigh...i love the name evalynn or evelynn. good luck on the name. its so hard for us to ever name our kiddos :)

Amy Prikazsky said...

You are so cute! I love the pictures especially the ones of the heart around your belly button! So cute!
I thought I was a follower but I guess not, SO NOW i'm a follower!

tinypaperheart said...

awww i love your blog! :)

Holly said...

I think these little survey/memory things are neat. I hope to start doing them soon once I finally figure out how far along I really am and what my due date is!

Megan said...

Pregnancy suits you so well, Amanda! You look great!

-stephanie- said...

Cute little papaya you got there. :o)

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH how exciting! I can't wait to "meet" baby e. You are right my friend. You should enjoy every minute of it. And I'm praying you will! Take care!

Kristin said...

This was so much fun to read...I am 13 weeks and it was fun to look ahead a few weeks. :-)

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, look at you!! So adorable!!!

Beccalynn said...

Oh, I'm glad you love being prego. I absolutely HATE it! It is the worse, horrible feeling I've ever had. It was like having the flue for 9 months straight and backaches, indigestion, and many other horrible symptoms to top it all off. It was enough to make me want to wait a couple of years before trying again.

And 10lbs for 22 weeks is pretty good, I'd say! You're halfway through the pregnancy but you still have another 20 lbs you're allowed to gain!