i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

{pretty much} wordless wednesday

so i wanted to take a picture of caitlyn to put on my sidebar (because that one is from january!!) she isn't always the most willing participant. so last night when she was smiling for me...i had to take a few shots. and a few shots is all i got!!

this one she just smiled at me so i snapped. and even though her hair's all in her face...i think she's simply adorable! :0)
i quick swiped away the bangs. and tried again! and she smiled again. :0)
so then i figured i'd try some more and put her in the rocking chair...
i got two pretty decent ones...
then the 'real' caity came out...
i love how she's still smiling beneath those hands! :0)
my caity bug.

and before i leave...remember that moby wrap i sent out last week...well veronica STILL HAS NOT gotten it. i shipped i priority on tuesday. i know wisconsin is far from cali...but it should be there already. so i'm praying it just got misplaced and is on it's way now...so if you think of it could you pray she gets it too!! i know that nothing is 'mundane' to god. and even if this prayer feels 'mundane' it's not. because if god doesn't rule our mondane...then does he rule our life?

18 loving words from you.:

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I will pray that Veronica gets her Moby soon. The pictures of Caitlyn are just too cute. It's so hard getting little ones to cooperate during "picture time" isn't it. :P Have a great day.

Kelli W said...

Caitlyn is such a cutie! I wish my kiddos would smile for me when I want them too! I had to chase Eli all over my yard last week trying to get a good picture of him!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how precious! What a cutie! Praying Veronica gets her Moby soon!

-stephanie- said...

Her eyes are the best! So bright! Caity Bug is a cutie bug.

Beccalynn said...

That's cute! I love the metamorphosis. :-D

Melissa said...

these pictures are super cute of caitlyn!

Veronica said...

Hey there my friend! Love the pics of Caitlyn! She is a cutie!

I have the toughest time getting good pics of Audrey and it's such a bummer because there are so many picture worthy moments, I just never seem to get them on my actual camera!

As for the package...not sure what happened. I checked my mail last night and triple checked my porch just to be sure and nothing, still. I'm so sorry! Will be sure to let you know when I do receive it! Hope you have a great day!

He & Me + 3 said...

what a cutie she is. I love her little baby on her back...so cute. Here eyes are amazing. I worry about packages getting to people all the time. saying a little prayer.

Jen said...

She sure is cute! And you're right; nothing is too small or mundane for our God!

carissa said...

i hope she gets the moby! caity couldn't be any cuter!!! i love the 2nd picture - but they are all so cute; it's hard to choose just one!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

She is too cute. My son would take the exact same photos. But probably in the opposite order. Cuz I would threaten him with his life if he didn't smile. :)

mittelmommy said...

hmm...this post sounds a little like moms group this week! =) cute pictures of caity bug! some of the cutest...most of the time she is so serious looking in the pics i see! cute to see a post all about her too bc a lot of time it's the two older girls bc they are so photogenic or dustin bc he's the only boy, so, how special for caity! and how nice she was so darn cute for the unplanned photoshoot! =)
praying your packages arrives soon!!!

More Than Words said...

She is a cutie!!! Love her pretty eyes!!

And I hope that Veronica gets her package soon!

Beccalynn said...

Your diaper wagon order from last night can count in my giveaway. Just make sure to add the order # :-D

christy rose said...

She is just adorable!!!

I am sure that Veronica will get that package soon. I have sent things to California before and it has taken a couple of weeks to get there. And I sent it priority too. I think their mailing system is out of whack or something. She will get it though. I bet she is so excited to get her new baby in it soon!! :)

Amanda said...

Kaitlynn does the same thing! Either it's in the name, or the age!?! Not sure which! :)

I left an Easter Basket on my blog for you!

Iva Messy said...

what a CUTIE!!! such beautiful eyes!! ;)

beco baby carrier said...

You can relive your childhood with your beautifier children.