i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

it's almost spring.

and because of that...i decided i needed a new look!! ((truly i need a new 'real life' look too...but for now i'll stick with the blog, because it's easier to decide that part.))

i spent some of the afternoon working on it while the two little ones napped...and daddy made brownies with the two older ones. and the littlest of all jiggled and wriggled in my belly.

thanks for the prayers for my back. today has been the best day since thursday!! woo hoo!! it's been crazy foggy here {still} so i never made it to the chiropractor, but it is on the TOP of my to-do-for-sure list next week.

and now since nap time is over. and the brownies are done. i'm off to spend the rest of the afternoon with my family. :0) and have a brownie or two...they're wildtree, so they ARE all natural. :0)

16 loving words from you.:

Stephanie said...

I am in LOVE with the owls - too cute! And I love that you have an owl for each of your kiddos. How sweet! I've been going to the chiropractor again too and I'm so glad. I went once a week for the last trimester of my pregnancy with A and wonder why I didn't go sooner. It was a HUGE help! Hope your back feels better soon!

{:miss v:} said...

Love the look! Very cute! You designed it yourself? Great job!

Brownies....don't tempt me...

Kelli W said...

So cute! I guess I know who to do to with my blog design questions! I love the background and the dashed line between the sidebar and body! I'm glad your back is feeling better...and I hope the fog clears up soon:) Have a great afternoon!

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

love the new look girl!!! I need to get to working on mine too!

Amy Prikazsky said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! So amazing and truly makes me happy for spring!

christy rose said...

I love your new look! It is adorable! You did a great job!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gosh I am so jealous that you can change your own blog. How fun. I love the color scheme and the side bar pictures of the kids. Adorable.

Beccalynn said...

I like it! I miss the precious pictures of your beautiful kids, though!

-stephanie- said...

Very cute Spring look.

I believe the fog is done. I saw the sun peek out twice today. It was great!

carissa said...

cute new look! i've been working on my new look for weeks now... i'm so indecisive and way too picky! you are awesome to get it knocked out in one afternoon! so glad your back is better! happy sunday.

Anonymous said...

I love your new look. (the blog, I mean) Spring just inspires us to do so much, doesn't it? And they say seasonal affective disorder isn't real!!!

Sarah MP said...

The blog looks awesome! I'll pay you to help me with mine!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

I love the new design. Very cute! :) Aren't the fonts on Kevin and Amanda just the best! I hope the fog disappears soon! Enjoy your brownie!

Jen said...

Cute....I love the new pics of the kiddos on the sidebar too!

Isn't it great to finally see the SUN today!?! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks absolutely amazing and I am glad to hear you are feeling better! I hope things continue to be well for you.

Holly said...

The new look is bright and cheerful!