i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, March 08, 2010

photo shoot.

we had a super busy weekend. and day. so i'm just going to leave you all with some pictures i took of the two older girls last week. they're amelya's five years. and then of course breigh wanted to join in the fun! :0) ENJOY!!



13 loving words from you.:

christy rose said...

Those are just fantastic pictures Amanda!! The first three are my favorites. I love the editing on them.

-stephanie- said...

These make me smile. :o) Adorable!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pictures, Amanda! Could you take some pictures of my kids sometime? Or at least give me some more pointers? Honestly, you are so talented!

Verna said...

Absolutely stunning.... Love these photos.

Kelli W said...

Those are amazing! I LOVE the second one the most! The perspective is great!

carissa said...

such gorgeous gals! i wish i was a mama like you that knew how to take amazing pics. you rock (once again)!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are precious. What are you using indoors. Flashes? external? What are you editing in? AWesome job my friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh how absolutely adorable!!!! She is super cute my friend! I hope she had a great bday!

Veronica said...

Awww! The girls look so cute! You did an amazing job with editing the pics too! :)

Sarah MP said...

Seriously? Can your kids be any cuter? Just keep having those babies and the whole world will be gorgeous!! Love them : )

Holly said...

Those are really good pics!

♥ Brittany Ciara ♥ said...

Oh these kiddos are too cute. You did an amazing job at taking their pics.

I have an award waiting for you... :)

http://brittanyciara.blogspot.com/2010/03/random-ramblings-031110.html

Cath said...

Your girls are lovely :) The picture are fabulous <3