i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

{creative title}

do you struggle what to title your posts sometimes? i do. and today is one of those sometimes!

i am so thankful that God truly has been helping me keep my priorites straight. i didn't read a single blog yesterday. and i lived. i spent the day cleaning in way hot weather though. the girls and i worked together on picking up the dining room and orgainzing stuff. it was just the table mainly. it's amazing how much that thing accumulates. i've heard of people 'setting' the table with dishes to avoid clutter...great idea...except then you have to dust the dishes. i'd rather go through clutter!

last night a bloggy friend, stephanie from  the hanes family, had a wildtree party for me. it was nice to get out of the house for a few hours and have some adult interaction and conversation. not to mention also some central air. it is super hot here and we don't have central air! i also have a wildtree party tomorrow night. and a wildtree party/playdate on thursday afternoon. it's a wild week!!

speaking of wildtree, because i was, :0) i just wanted to remind anyone who may be interested in ordering anything that this month with ANY sized order you get your name in for a drawing of all the new spring products. and how would you like to help out stephanie's sales? if you'd like to order...
check out my site, and then EMAIL me with an order! ((if you order through the site there isn't any way to give stephanie credit)). you'll still have it shipped to your house. but you'll help stephanie earn some more free food! and earn you the chance in the drawing!

i also have a giveaway up. the link for it is underneath my header. it's for a CSN store gift certificate! i got notice my bouncy seat shipped and will be here in a few days...SO EXCITED!!

i'm going to the doctor this week. i can't believe that i'll be 33 weeks friday. i also think i need to get another belly picture. i'll add that to my list. :0) it's crazy to think in 43 days i should be holding a baby girl E in my arms. wow. now that i said that...it makes it seem close and i realize i have a lot to do yet. i'm working on getting more stuff for the rummage sale organized. and have almost all the clothes gone through. man do the girls' have a TON of clothes!! i'll be sure to let you know when it is so you locals can come if you 'need' to. :0)

well now my designated computer time is done. the girls were watching word world so i wanted to post quick. and now they're begging to do school! i love that. so we're off to do school!

11 loving words from you.:

Kristin said...

Good for you for sticking to your plan of not being on the computer. I need to set a time limit on mine too! I was off yesterday, but only because the internet was down almost all day. Hope you have a great week!

Holly said...

I do struggle sometimes with what to call my posts! Esp ones that contain a lot of diff stuff.

Wow, got a lot of wildtree events going on! Hope they all go well!

Hope the dr goes well. Can't believe you're 33 wks! Almost there!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good for your prioritizing. I love it when I set the timer on myself for computer time and stick to it. Keeps things in balance.

christy rose said...

yes baby E will be here before you know it! :) That is so exciting!
And enjoy those kiddos of yours as they are excited about doing school work! It really is so much fun to see a kid loving to learn and excited when they realize that they just learned something new.
How many amanda's are there? That is priceless!! :)

Becky said...

I cannot *believe* how hot it was yesterday! I'm worried that means we're in for a hot summer - what a way to finish up my first pregnancy! Thankfully, we have central air, though we try to only run it when necessary. Yesterday and today were necessary! :)
Good luck staying cool! It sounds like it's supposed to be a lot more enjoyable by this weekend!

Stephanie said...

Aw - thanks for posting about my show. It was so much fun! I just posted about it quick on my blog too and I am just now reading blogs for the day. It's good to review your priorities every so often and remember that being a mom is a HUGE priority. Our kids are such blessings!

carissa said...

i love this: "i didn't read a single blog yesterday. and i lived." woo hoo!!! that's usually how i spend the weekends and it's so nice to be away from the computer! i'm lovin my wildtree and need to the review soon... i'll let you know when i do!

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Excellent job living! It's such a great feeling when those true moments happen.

And great job only using the computer on your designated time. I admire that quality.

Rachel
who's designated computer time is quickly wrapping up.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Oh yeah, one more thing -- it has been TERRIBLY HOT. I so relate to that part of your post. Sorry about no central air. It's been like living in a sauna.

Rachel (again)

Veronica said...

Good for you about limiting your computer time and sticking to it!

I'm so excited that Miss E will be here before we know it! Can't wait to see a new belly pic!

{:miss v:} said...

It's funny to hear so many of you talk about the weather being warm or hot. It's so cold here right now and it's raining...in California!

Congrats on all your parties! That's so awesome! I used to be a PartyLite consultant but I had so much trouble getting bookings and I really needed something more steady so I worked part time at the Gap for a bit.

Your kids are so cute! 'Doing school' is so adorable!