i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wordless wednesday

this past weekend we took a walk in our woods.
i LOVE this picture.
and it makes my hormonal self cry. :)
but it's so fitting.
and so perfect.
i'm so blessed.

14 loving words from you.:

Kelli W said...

That is such a great picture! I love the way you editted it! And that song is great too...one of my favorites right now:)

C.C. and Double T said...

Frame worthy! Words and all... this should grace your home!!! :o)

Veronica said...

Love this picture! So excited about the trip being official too! Just blogged about it!!!

Holly said...

I love the picture!

Jessica said...

Oh, my word. That is BEAUTIFUL, Amanda.

Ashley said...

awwww!!! i'd blow it up and frame it! SO CUTE!!!!

-stephanie- said...

Awwww what a special photo. I love it too.

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness. What a lovely picture!

Melissa said...

love it :)

Jessica-MomForHim said...

awesome picture--and i love that song!

He & Me + 3 said...

I can see why it would make you cry...just beautiful.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Yes, you are! I love it, and I adore that song!

Stephanie said...

BEAUTIFUL picture! And the quote is so perfect. That is my new favorite song - it makes me cry every time!

JAK said...

I love that song! Great picture Amanda. I also love your post on marriage. It is a constant work in progress. I know I need to remember to change my attitude and myself instead of trying to change my hubby.
Thanks for all your great insight!!