i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

6 years old!

happy birthday to my amelya franics.
who six years ago changed our world FOREVER.
i love you.
more than you'll ever know.
the way you love Jesus blesses my heart.
you make me smile.
you make me proud.
you make me cry tears of joy.
you make me giggle.
you make me a better mommy.
i love you.
forever.
always.
and a few days after that.
happy birthday princess.
love.
mommy.

6 loving words from you.:

Anna Gray said...

Happy 6th birthday, Amelya! :)

-stephanie- said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast?

Happy 6th Birthday Amelya!
Abby says Happy Birthday too! :o)

Kristin said...

She is so adorable! I hope she has a super fun 6th birthday!! :)

Holly said...

Happy birthday 6th birthday Amelya!

Verna said...

Happy 6th birthday to Amelya....
and before you know it she will be as big as my daughter who celebrated her 31st birthday today.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Great post, Amanda; she's getting so grown up!