i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

wordless wednesday...the pictures i promised. :)

here are some super sweet pictures...of my super sweet kiddos...and if you're my friend on facebook...you've already seen them...

7 loving words from you.:

Kelli W said...

They are all getting so big! Amelya looks like such a big girl!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

OH how precious! Your kids are growing up way too fast!

(((Hugs))) to you my friend!

Verna said...

All of them are very precious!

Erin said...

amelya looks so much older! precious pictures :)

Kristin said...

Love!

Alicia W said...

Gorgeous- totally gorgeous.

Jen said...

Oh.For.Heaven's.Sake. I did NOT see these on FB...they are gorgeous! D's is my favorite, lol.