i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, April 11, 2011

song on my heart.

this is what's on my heart lately. i love this song it's called "revelation song" we've sung it at church and each time my heart swells with admiration. love. worship for God. i pray it speaks to your heart as it does mine.

7 loving words from you.:

Veronica said...

Love this song and Kari Jobe's voice. Such a powerful message! :)

-stephanie- said...

Love this song!
Yesterday at church, Phoebe saw on the song sheet that we were going to be singing this song. She said, "Mom, we're going to be singing Revelation Song...should I get you a Kleenex?"
HA! Yes, I needed one. Love it.

Erin Long said...

LOVE this song!!! I'm not even sure how I found it, but it was when Noel was a newborn. Jared would be at work and the girls in bed and I would be so tired. I would put this song on my computer and hold Noel and sing. It was a precious time - and a great way to get fed when I was busy with a newborn. So filled with truth!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Becky said...

Beautiful song and beautiful video. I recognize The Nativity Story and The Passion clips, but what is the third movie?

He & Me + 3 said...

I have been listening to this song lately too. So powerful. Love love love it.

Anonymous said...

LOVE this song. I have it on my iPod. Kari Jobe is amazing. :)