i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Monday, December 05, 2011

Miss E's new talent...

i am loving my new phone. and the great video/pictures it can take. and i got a great video of miss evaleigh walking last night. she is proud of herself. and i just love seeing her keep on trying. just don't mind my annoying voice. i seriously do not like hearing myself on video/recordings/etc. but i'll get over it. :)

enjoy!!

4 loving words from you.:

Linda said...

Well, that was fun watching her walk! So exciting isn't it? Momma is gonna be so busy keeping up with her when she gets the hang of it! (smile)

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to your blog.

I totally get the whole I hate my voice thing. Ruins all my family videos =).

Stephanie said...

Too cute! How is miss E big enough to walk already??? :)

En4tainment said...

Thats so cute x