i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Friday, August 10, 2012

solution.

this past weekend the kid's asked to play with play doh. and a *brilliant* idea came to my head...i told them yes...but they had to play it outside on the porch. seriously?! why haven't i thought of this before. it totally eliminates play smushed and smashed into my carpet. or into the fabric of my dining room chairs. small pieces don't end up randomly in my living room. or on to my clothes. you get the point. so sent the kids outside on the porch with their place mats. and play doh.and cookie cutters. and voila a solution...of course only in nice weather...because after all, this IS wisconsin. :)

here are some pictures of the kiddos playing with play doh on the porch. don't mind the pj's. :)









2 loving words from you.:

Lindy said...

so smart!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful idea :)