i don't claim to know it all. i don't claim to be perfect. i just claim to love jesus.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

wordless-ish wednesday


we are all over the moon excited.

7 loving words from you.:

Cheryl said...

So happy for you! How exciting!

Blessings to your beautiful family! :)

Clementsville: Population of 5! said...

Yay!!! So happy for your family!!!

ashleyjnc said...

Ahhh Amanda you can't possibly wordless Wednesday us on this!!!? We need details and such ! Congratulations :-)

-stephanie- said...

AHHHHHH Are you kidding?! Of course you're not. Yay! Congratulations.

Fiona, Francis, Frederick..... :-)

Megan said...

Whoa girl! I did not see that one coming! What a blessing - congratulations!

Emily said...

Congratulations!

I just found out I am pregnant too... I am 10 weeks and due Nov. 25th! How exciting to know someone else on here who is due right around the same time as me.

Jessica-MomForHim said...

WHAT?!? I thought you guys were done! Congratulations, and welcome to the "moms of 6" club!! Are you going to get a BIG VAN? That is in our immediate future! Not much longer before our #6 arrives!